Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times you have been caught?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Down2Toke, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Hey guys im really bored so i wanted to know even as a kid how many times you got caught. Or if you were stealthy as hell and never managed to get caught. Some parents know if there son is stoned and some dont. I personally think its not hard at all to hide.

2. probably like 10 times, i dont give a shit if they catch me lol

3. Been caught endless times..
    I was chucked out of 3 high schools been chucked out of my house countless times and been involved with the law on a couple of occasions ..
    what have i learnt from all this ?
    Try harder not to get caught, you can't chuck your self out of your own house & be smarter about being a stoner
    ... but i'm not so good at that either had a brush with the law about a month ago :(... nothing too serious though small possession warning

4. Got caught once by my parents, then they stopped giving a shit about me smoking because my dad did it as well.

Got caught twice by the police. The first time I was punished with them holding back until I got my liscense, because I was driving without a learner's permit, ran a stopsign and had possession of 3.5 grams of marijuana.

Second time, I was sent to a detention center for two weeks for possession with intent to sell of a quarter and an 8th. I was also stoned at the time of the arrest, so it didn't really help the situation at all.

5. Watch this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc]YouTube - Dont Talk to Police[/ame]

Sounds like you surrendered your rights when you were pulled over, unless they officer smelled or seen the substance in your vehicle.

6. I did surrender my rights. I was only fourteen years old and I didn't know about all that technical bullshit back then. I was stupid. If it were to happen now, it would be a different story.

7. my mom drug tested me once when i was 14 grounded for about a month.threatened to drug test but never did.quit for a while and started up again. got caught by just my dad when i was 15. didn't tell my mom. didn't care. said we will never talk about again. now that i have moved out im free to toke with out worry.and i have never been caught by the law*knocks on wood*

8. Once freshman year of high school. Im now a senior in college

9. Only been caught once and it was by my brother. I was smoking a j in my room with a blanket under the door and the window open and the next day he told me when he walked by my room all he could smell was straight bud. He's cool with it though (he's only 14) and said he wants to smoke with me sometime :D

10. #10 ThatChronicBuzz, Dec 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2010
    Dad found a few ounces in my trunk...shut the trunk and told me not to bring it in the house...

Mom found a few grams of hash hidden in my closet, and after consulting the internet on what the mysterious substance was, flushed it...

Got a warning for possession of a dub, I surrendered it as the cops smelled bud in my car and I didn't want them searching me any further, (I had a quarter under my seat, hidden poorly).

Sooo that makes three times and I'm only a college freshman...

11. zero so far.

im not much of a toker at work or in the car because im on probationa nd dont wanna ruin my life over something stupid..