Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times per day do you smoke/take hits

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KEMiKALZ, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Topic.

I used to smoke all day everyday like smoke myself retarded beyond oblivion everyday lol but i find smoking once per day is good. What about you guys?

2. Never ever seen this thread before. Great idea

3. Not really sure. I guess every 2 hours or until I'm not high anymore.

4. When I'm alone, I usually smoke two bowls at night. With other people we usually go balls to the wall and keep hitting until I can't move.

5. depends if i have work at night or if parents are home but if i have the day off then i pretty much just blaze it as much as i can

6. Its nice to switch it up. SOmetimes all day sometimes once a day

7. When in sessions its endless with vapes sometime. But alone usually 1-3 bowls through vapes.

8. It's only 2 days a week for me always weekend days and only ever at night once I'm ready to just chill and watch something good on tv, I'll usually grind up .5-1g depending on my mood or tolerance which really is not an issue just smoking twice per week but you no if I'm in the mood to have a good smoke even though I no it's pointless really once you get high (just adding to your tolerance) to keep smoking but if it's only twice a week the tolerance is reset by the next weekend then sometimes ill hit it on an off for a few hours sometimes get it smoked quick like 15 mins whatever really. Done the daily smoking thing plenty over the years I find it gets addictive well hard to get out the habbit of doing it daily and the highs are shit I don't care how many folk say smoke better weed take dabs smoke more that's just bull the more you smoke with a high tolerance the less the high will be next time. So yeah long story. Twice a week maybe 1.5 g for the weekend total

9. Used to only be once or twice a week/month, but now like 1-3 times a day for the past couple weeks to help with all this damn stress I've been under. I kinda feel like maybe I'm getting too mentally reliant on it, but I guess I'll get over it when I run out. xD

10. lately I like having a lot of small vape sessions throughout the day, only a few hits.

anywhere from 2-10 times a day

11. 2-3 times per day. I plan on buying more so I can smoke more like 5 times per day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I've just started doing that for the past week. I wait all day and smoke a joint at night, I'm enjoying the high much more. Also getting more shit done around the house.

13. Only at night after work, 8pm+