Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times have your parents busted you for weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jdonnie, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Today was my second, but thankfully my mom only found my bong which was stashed behind the couch, my entire smoking kit with everything in it (papers, bowls, Sherlock, scale, grinder, scissors, weed, etc) was under my table and she didn't even see it :p

The first time i got busted was the day before 4/20 last year and i had a half ounce of chronic, grinder, papers, bowl and a few more small things.

Things could have been worse but my main question is when she smashed my bong she also smashed my buddies 50 dollar mini bong (he was keeping it in my garage) and i feel bad but i told him since he was storing it in my garage that i wasnt personally responsible for it unless i actually broke it on accident. should i offer to pay him for the piece that he lost?

2. go half on price and im over 18 i dont get busted by my parrents

3. thanks for the advice, im 19 but living with my mom over the summer between semesters

4. never got caught.. seriously.

i finally broke down and told my mom all my weed smoking stories when i turned like 30..

5. Same here.

I got caught in Feb. last year (sr. year of high school) in my room. Opened the door and my mom walked over. Dumbass move on my part; never in my own house again.

Few weeks later my mom searched my room, found my stuff in an acoustic guitar case.

Nothing until I moved out of the dorms in May and mom smelled my car.

Dad doesn't seem to care too much, just it's illegal.

6. Once, and I laughed through the whole lecture about it. It was actually pretty funny.

7. hahaha thats funny, i laughed pretty hard when i woke up to two bongs in pieces on the floor, i mean seriously i go back to school in a few weeks, she had to flip out now? she knew i did it, but never in the house and i was always safe about it. but oh well shit happens!

8. Never have, hope they never will or I'd be sleeping on the streets :(

Saying that, I'm planning on telling them when I move out soonish. Hopefully theyll see that I've got all my shit sorted, passed exams etc. While smoking weed so it's not such a bad thing. But even if they don't I will have moved out so who gives a fuck ahahaha

9. [quote name='"Jdonnie"']

hahaha thats funny, i laughed pretty hard when i woke up to two bongs in pieces on the floor, i mean seriously i go back to school in a few weeks, she had to flip out now? she knew i did it, but never in the house and i was always safe about it. but oh well shit happens![/quote]

Dang, your mom broke pieces that you had bought! Mine wasn't as serious as that, but still why do most parents think they can break or flush their kids stash. I mean if you did that to them, now that would be different story. You know it.

10. I lived with my parents till I was 21, slob that I am. When I hit 16 they stopped trying to control me and I did what I wanted. They were always there for me though, no matter what. The door was always open, bail always paid, ride always a phone call away. Busted...? I never tried to hide it :)

11. I got caugh a few years ago going in sophomore year in highschool. It was a few days before school started and they found my newly acquired half ounce :(

And then again the summer before junior year, they raided my room and smash my bong, bubbler, pipe, grinder, etc. it sucked

12. About every day for 2years hahahah

13. Too many to count, first time I had like a gram and they didn't really do much, second time, a week later, they found a half and got hellllllla pissed and grounded me for a loooong ass time. Didn't get caught for 2 years after. Ever since then they havnt really cared cuz I'm in college now

14. [quote name='"Durb"']Never have, hope they never will or I'd be sleeping on the streets :(

Saying that, I'm planning on telling them when I move out soonish. Hopefully theyll see that I've got all my shit sorted, passed exams etc. While smoking weed so it's not such a bad thing. But even if they don't I will have moved out so who gives a fuck ahahaha[/quote]

I actually started smoking in junior year to calm my nerves, so that I could make it through the school year. I was really under stress, because if I failed math(I don't understand algebra, lol) it would screw up all my plans for my future. So really it's usually the opposite of what parents think. It usually helps you get your shit together or at least not the other way around.

15. I only started smoking once I turned 18. By that time, my parents were cool with me doing it.... since they both did it too :)
    Now my mom, girlfriend and I are all legal and we smoke all the time together haha.

But yeah, offer to buy him a new piece dude. If you can't financially put out the money for an expensive glass piece, offer at least halfing the price. Remember....at least half it!
    Haha.

16. Never. But they have come home and wondered why the house smelled like skunk lol.

17. A lot lol. She's only found my stash like once or twice. But she has found other stuff with resin on it. Bottles,pipes, etc. But she has caught me so many times with red eyes. There's really no way to bullshit your way out of it when she has already caught you in the past, and I know she's not dumb enough to believe anything I say.

As for your friend's piece... I wouldn't pay for any of it. He knew the risk and there's really nothing you could have done to prevent it. Tell him it's just a loss and move on, it was only a $50 piece.

18. Thats the same situation im in, never be honest with your parents about smoking weed because it always comes back to bite you in the ass. its impossible to say you arent when they already know whats up.

19. Never been caught :) got questioned a lot about red eyes and stuff