Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times have you smoked weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StoneColdChilla, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Well the title says it all. I estimate im at about 400+ times in my life.

2. this seems like a very stupid question if you ask me. i have only been smoking for like 2 years now and i can't even guess to how many times i have smoked. i could only imagine what the hardcore daily smokers have smoked. it just seems like a question that can't accurately be answered

3. I don't count how many times I smoked weed.. lmao :smoking:

4. at least 300 to 400 times

5. well everyday for a 1 1/2 years so thats like 530 been smokin for 2 1/2 years so id say near 650-750 times

6. #7 Talon, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    about 3000-4500 times LOL. makes me sad to think of all the money i spent.

3x a day (average) x 365 x 5

7. [​IMG]

Are you srs? It doesn't matter how many times you've smoked, it's all about the fun times you've had while your high.

8. I couldn't even begin to guess....and I can't imagine many 'seasoned tokers' having a clue either...I been smoking 27 years...usually 4-5 times a day and on weekends more...a LOT more on some weekends...lol

9. WOW I thought I smoked alot of weed!

10. i think your in the wrong section then lol

11. Thousands.

A much more fun question is if you were sitting in a football stadium and every plant you ever smoked was out growing in that field how big would it be.

At ten plus years now I have a pretty decent patch to envision over.

12. wouldn't it be nice if we had a way to keep/see statistics like that? like, how many times we've smoked, how many times we've had sex, etc. then we could see who has smoked the most/gotten the most pussy, etc.

i'm a big baseball fan, and so i'm really into statistics and records and what-not. and yes, i know this might sound ridiculous and stupid, but im living in imagination land right now.. :smoke:

13. #15 Jankydank, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    I've smoked 5 times but I need to cut back. I think I'm doing it to much. I'm starting to feel like my relationships are getting ruined and I'm getting more dumberer.

14. Oh man I hear you 5 times is a hell of a rush :p.

15. well in 2008 i smoked about once every 3 or 4 days which gives a number, which rounded to the nearest whole number is 105 times. This year maybe once every 4 or 5 days days or so which rounds to 22 times. I had almost no access to weed before 2008, so I could only smoke like 5 times per year so maybe 30 times 2002-2007. So 30+105+22=157.

16. about twice a day for 5 years (slacker average), and once a day for 6 years (after work)

knock off 60 days a year for dry spells

round up from 4800 for good measure

around 5000 times maybe ?

I wonder what the numbers must look like for some of the old hippies.... lol

17. lol.

I calculated it out about 3 months ago that I've taken approximately 20,000 hits.

18. Maybe you need more weed to realize than dumberer is not a word. There are probably people here that smoke five times a day, and many people here smoke more than once a day so they can get ahead of you in less than a week. I smoke a couple times per week, which is way less than most people I know