how many times have you received blows to the head?

Discussion in 'General' started by InFighter, Jul 18, 2009.

1. #1 InFighter, Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2009
    Through out your life, can you guys recount the numbers of times you have received trauma to your head, however mild it may be.

I count 50, from sports football, soccer, boxing, wrestling and misc. injuries such as running into a pole lol.:confused:

never been knocked unconscious though

2. I've only had one serious one, that I can remember. I was pretty young at the time, was trying to close this huge barn door and it was extremely windy out. Thing flew open and knocked me out, I later woke up in the hospital then I woke up again at home in a recliner. Ended up with a concussion.

3. Just once. I was super drunk and tried to do a handstand in a parking lot.

It worked for a second, then I landed on my head and woke up the next morning, neck sore as hell. It hurt for a month after that.

4. Oh fuck when I was like 3 my brother ran into me with his bike and I hit my head on the pavement.
    The next day he brought me to his class as show and tell ( idk how the hell that happened ) and he was feeling my head and it was mushy.

I had to go to the doctor and I had a fucking Hematoma on my head.

I actually remember little bits of it happening. Like I remember the initial contact with the bike, and also when I was in the doctors office they had to strap me into the bed so I would sit still, and I remember trying my hardest to like pull them off or break them( I was strapped into the thing like horror movie style lol )

Weird shit, I wonder if that negatively effected the future me?

5. were you koed?

6. Over 100, easily. I fight MMA and I have played Ice Hockey since age 4, Varsity Football in Highschool.

7. abouit every day i would hit my head up till about 2 years ago.

but the very few times ive ever recieved actuall trauma to the head was... i think 4? 2 times falling down stairs, one time hitting it off a rail, and once when a huge log fell on my and my head broke its fall. goooood times. gotta love cuncusions!

8. I thought this was a cocaine thread...
    :bolt:

9. I though this thread was about getting head :smoking:

10. haha that too! those are the only blows i have received..