How many times have you broken a piece?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Cypress420Hill, Nov 1, 2018.

1. How many times have you broken a bong, bowl, ash-catcher, pipe, downstem, etc.
    I got a shitty memory but it's got to be like 5 or 6 in the past 9 or 10 years.

Unfortunately, most of those times it was my friend's pieces, (I guess I'm kinda clumsy) but I did pay him back.

So what about you, blades? :toke:

2. well i am 56 and i can saythat i have made more than i have broke. Although in one christmas, my favorite bong and whisky glass got broken within 2 hours of each other and not by me!

3. Lost count, then started carving wood pipes. ;)

4. Never I had a pipe n a bubbler but gave them away vaping is my thing now

5. since i've been smoking, i've broke 2 pipes. 1st time from smoking with my friend, and she said something really funny and i dropped it. 2nd time from smoking outside, and it was a cheap pipe from smoke shop, and i lightly dropped it, and it shattered.

6. Only one time so far ...lol

in my old house it was raining I went into the laundry one night

for a bong and left in the machine

in the morning I fired of the machine with my bong and bedding inside

man what a mess later

true guys I had my doubts that the bong was plastic any ways

WRONG

$200.00 in sheets and a very expensive bone in shreds ....lol

cheers/

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Twice.

Just last night I broke one of them. My favorite piece too! I guess Alcohol and Cannabis consumed together may not be the most responsible thing.

8. maybe 1 or two pieces. I mostly break vape stems these days heh..

9. I have dropped a bong off the side of a 14,000ft mountain in Colorado before and was able to find it, unbroken at the bottom of the mountain. Then a year later that same bong falls off a bar stool and shatters... I still miss her! :sad:

10. #10 QuietStorm1, Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2018
  11. #11 hexixt, Dec 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2018
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/QUOTE]
    That's wild man. Perfect bong for group sessions

12. I've broken my first bong and my first slider, and managed to lose my first pipe.

13. 1 pipe
    1 ash catcher
    1 down stem
    1 bong, fixed it though

The biggest piss off was the pipe as it was my first piece..... slid off my bed and onto the floor register chinc in two.