Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times have you been arrested/caught?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HydroponiCronic, Dec 27, 2005.

1. This question is just out of curiosity. It would be helpful if you put your age, and how long you have been smoking, just to help add some perspective. I just wanna know how many times you have been repremanded by the law for using drugs, any drugs..

I am 18 and have only been smoking regularily since my Junior year oh HS. For that amount of time I consider myself a good stoner. I like to think I know my shit and can hold my own in any circle. Anyway, I was nailed for possesion of 26grams with intent to distribute (I was really intending to smoke it all, but whatever) last March. They also confiscated $800 cash of vacation funds as "drug money". I got a good lawyer and did some community service and got out of it, but I am still on probation for awhile. Now, I am fighting a somewhat bogus misdemeanor for driving with a suspended licence. If I get caught again I will be in a world of shit with both my cases.

Now, here is what I am worried about. I havent been at the game that long, and I have already been caught once. I certainly dont plan on quitting any time soon, and I am worried that the law is gonna on my ass the rest of my life (or untill pot is legalized). I just wanna fly under the radar, which is what I was doing untill I got funneled into a police checkpoint w/ drug dogs on the other side of a bridge that I HAD to cross.

What do I need to do to be a cop free stoner for life?

James

2. Im 18, been smoking since I was 15, daily smoker since 16. Never been in trouble with the law:devious: Parents are a different story though:)

I think to avoid cops, just dont be stupid. I always drive the speed limit, follow basic traffic rules, and only smoke joints if Im out on the road in the open:smoke:

3. im 18, smoking for a little more than 9 months, caught twice by rents, then took to cops the second time just to scare me.

My advice to being a cop free stoner is just play it safe as you can. Always smoke in a place where no one can snitch. Carry anytihng illegal either on you when your driving or keep it in a place that can never be found unless someone knew ahead of time. Always act really nice and cooperative with the cops, they can smell disrespect and will bust your ass for anything they can. Just be careful, cops are a hassle but you dont have to get in trouble everytime one comes around the bend.

Oh and always wear protection, in every sense that can be interpreted

4. hi, im 19, been smoking constantly for about 5 years, and i would say if your driving, obey all the rules, and if you see those lighs and are holding, get everything illegal out of sight quick, and not in your pockets, under the seat is fine, they cant go looking through your shit unless they find something like in your pockets first, has happend to me, had like an oz. under the seat and my boy had a chillum in his pocket, once the cop seen the chillum, bye bye oz.
    if they dont see anything illegal, your good to go, dont drive fast, dont drive crazy, and dont be stupid... your only caught when your doing something stupid, so try not to do anything stupid, which i know is hard when smoking, but thats a risk ya gotta take if your willing to be a smoker... but yea, im stoned, i just felt like typing, and also find out the local laws in your area, they can help a bunch... try reading up at www.norml.com and edjucate yourself
    knowledge is fucking power, if you learn it all... you'll never get caught.

5. My friend looks like a total drug addict, messy hair, constant 5 o clock shadow, and his eyes are always fucked up looking (baggy and shit). He also speeds like crazy, I asked him how many times hes been pulled over before and he said "way to many". This is one of the nicest kids Ive ever met though, and he said hes never been searched. I think the key to getting of is being respectful and treating the cop like a friend.

6. sounds LIKE ME

7. Haha sounds like hte opposite of me

I always wear nice clothes clean cut and shaved. I think it helps a lot when the cops or anyone takes one look at me, they dont suspect it.

8. blazeitup - i just realized why you said that cops can't do shit - you and i are of a strange, rare breed of potsmokers that is lucky as all hell - we can get away with shit because you wouldn't know ANYTHING to look at us.

i've never been caught by the cops, had one "close call" that wouldn't have been anything except i was really drunk and stoned, with another sketchy looking drunk and stoned kid who wanted to talk to the nice policeman. He didn't have any reason to assume we were anything but a couple of drunk kids playing cop a feel in the bushes, though, so he let us walk on.

never got caught by the rents, either - but my dad wouldn't have mattered, and i was hella cautious around my mom. she HATED my smoking cigarettes, so i was sure she'd flip if she caught me smoking pot. so i just never got caught.

9. I'm 20 now and I've never been busted.

Be respectful to police, don't do anything stupid to draw attention to yourself and you'll be fine. I walked away from times I could have been busted many times by simply being nice.

10. im 18, been smoking since 13. never been caught by the cops. Dont have to hide it from parents since they smoke to.

11. im 18, i started around 12 and have been caught more than 10 times by my parents. Then they started calling the cops. My parents went to court and had me amancipated and when i turned 17 i had to move out. i was forced to move house to house everynight thank god for friends or i would have been on the streets. I finally made anough money, got a full time job and me and some friends bought an apartment together....... yea........

12. MMM iv been arrested ALOT over my teen years stupid stupid crap luckily never drugs.

15 - tresspassing (was at a party when cops with riot gear stormed in got off due to the cop wacking me with a torch and leaving bruises)
    16 - drink driving
    16 - car theft
    18 - burglary (had nothing to do with it just was friends with the people who did it so therefore bassically was arrested because of association went to trial at the start of december and was found not guilty)

Iv had close calls with drugs just co operate and hand them over drugs and equipment and they let me go.

13. never got caught, im too careful about that kind of shit, and never will be

14. they'll never catch me

15. I've never been arrested for drugs.

Ive been arrested for Breaking and Entering/Burgarly though. Did time over it after they had a case on me and three different incidents when i got busted on just one.

Been there, Done that, Well over it and wont turn back.

But on that i got drug tested for day of court and failed for weed. So i got in trouble for that too.

Ive been almost caught with weed many times.

Once long ago i was in maybe 8th grade. I was selling at the time and was smoking at lunch. Well me and two buddys went out to our smoking spot. At this grade you cant leave the property ya know.

So we go this spot, Middle of winter tons of snow walking thru it in a field and smoked.

Princibal came out the building like 100 ft from us and yelled at us to come in. We pretty much had the joint roached by then, Threw it down and put snow on top it.

We went in and had no problems.

My boy E got stopped by the princibal about something else and he smelt the weed on him and took him to the office.

I got called down aswell as my boy because they seen us three out there.

Then well almost got arrested then, But they couldnt find no evidence or the roach or noting and got suspended.

Ive ran from the police numerous times for drugs. Been searched numerous time. Been searched with shit on me and not caught. Tons of shit.

Glad im past those days.

16. I've been pretty lucky sofar... I got caught once with some robo in high school. I got caught stealing once (I don't steal anymore, it's hard). When I was way younger I got caught driving without a license with an illegit car (stolen, unregistered, ect.). For some crazy reason I've NEVER been searched, the cop didn't even search the car when we got pulled over even though I was obviously stoned and drunk out of my mind.

17. They can search your car for "reasonable cause", aka a lighter or anything else the cop feels like toying around with. THEY CAN ONLY SEARCH YOUR PERSON IF THERE IS A THREAT TO THE COP THAT MAY CAUSE HARM. But thats only if they havent found anything illegal before that.

18. Lets say im 18, I took my first toke at the age of 14, and started smoking daily since last year and have been caught by the cops once, never arrested though.

19. Same thing jus happened to a buddy of mine.

He's 19, Driving a '85 Bronco at 2 in the morning with a broken out back window. No license, No registration or nothing. Was stoned as fuck and drank a little with his girlfriend in the passenger seat. Pipe under the seat and weed in the same spot.

Cop pulls him over to let him know that his trailer hitch is blocking his license, They run his license and let him go.

I was suprised as fuck, Esp since he got pulled over in the city by a state boy.

20. So how did they not know when they ran the plates and nothing came up? or did you mean no licease or registration on him?