Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times do you smoke a day, and when?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bagelnator3000, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Me personally i have a bowl or two three times throughout the day so it goes, wake and back, right after school, then right before bed

2. Vaporize, bong hits, bowl hits, dugout hits (while in car), vaporizer hits, bong hits. This is an ALL day event.

3. Just snowed and I drive a smart car... so I will be baking all day long at home

4. usually a few bowls a day. Before and after classes. Before bed.

5. As much as I can, all the time

6. I vape in the evenings, I smoke at my fiance's house and friends houses. I never smoke at my house.

7. do u guys prefer smoking one HEAVY DEEP sesh a day or just quick bowls throughout the day? Heavy seshs everyday just cant be good for you

8. Start right after breakfast, from there to bed time ALL DAY I'm a pot head!!!!!!! :hello:

9. Usually smoke during the day sometimes if im feeling it but I usually always smoke a bowl before bed

10. Morning -clip a jay
    Free period- finish the clip
    Lunch- kill a jay
    End of college- kill an l
    Dorm- vaperoizer on deck

11. if its a weekday ill wait till i get home from class around 2 then not blaze till a couple hrs before bed. if its the weekend it varies no "scedule" for the weekend.

12. I smoke throughout the day.
    A full bowl a few times a day and a bump every now and then.
    I am self employed, so it is easy for me to smoke whenever I want as my office is in my home!
    My favorite time to smoke is in the morning....coffee, bowl, soak in the jacuzzi...It gets me ready for my day whereas most people I talk to say that if they smoke in the a.m. they get tired and won't do anything all day....I am the opposite.
    :smoke:

13. #13 I RoLL Fatties, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    Morning Wake 'N' Bake: 3-4 bowls

Lunch Time/Early Afternoon: 3-4 bowls OR Fat Joint

Mid/Late Afternoon Sesh: 3-4 bowls OR Fat Joint

Evening/Late Night Burn: 4-5 bowls

Usually I go through 12-18 bong loads a day, sometimes more. :smoking: I love being able to work at home.

:D

EDIT: Just realized this was in Apprentice. Sorry. :p

14. Pretty much the same for me. My free period is usually hectic so I don't end up finishing that J until lunchtime. At night I usually end up busting out another one. I roll kingsize papers too so it plays out pretty well

15. instead of a couple of drinks after work at 11:00pm its one or two hits. all thats needed. a little buzz then a very good nights sleep.

16. :eek::eek::eek: Dude, you must have a massive tolerance!!

17. If I'm working that day and just go straight home then it's 2 bowls at night. One when I get home, one before bed. If I go out with my friends then all bets are off, I'll probably kill the bag.

18. As much as I want, whenever I want.