How many times do you jackoff a day?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HiImHans, Jan 2, 2012.

1. I usually jack off 1-3 times. Is that normal?
    My record is 5? Or 6 I think. Can't remem too high

2. Awkward

[​IMG]

3. I jack off at least 5 times, some might say I jack off when ever I semen.

Nah srsly like once every couple days.

4. Usually once a day sometimes miss a day here and there sometimes twice a day lol

5. Er, not quite sure what you meant to say here, but "when ever I semen" and "whenever I see men" obviously have quite different meanings.

Gotta watch that Freudian ice this time of year...it can be quite slippery. :D

EDIT: To answer the OP, whenever I feel like it. Ranges from 1 time in 5 days to 5 times in 1 day.

6. [quote name='"tokinITguy"']

Er, not quite sure what you meant to say here, but "when ever I semen" and "whenever I see men" obviously have quite different meanings.

Gotta watch that Freudian ice this time of year...it can be quite slippery. :D[/quote]

Play on words..

7. 7. 3 on Sundays.

8. Usually once a day, if I'm real bored I'll do it a couple times, and sometimes I miss a day or 2. I haven't wanked it in 3 days, it's about that time

9. am i the only that feels the need to shower after doing it? idk how guys just wash their hands and go back to doing what there doing after cum and lube has been on their hands.

10. Shit I guess I'm the weirdo. 10 a day sometimes.

11. Anywhere from 0 to 1 times, closer to zero.

12. lol you don't need lube bud... i'd definitely shower after lubein er up though, even though i dont do that..
    I prefer dry rides

13. once a day. maybe twice.

14. Don't keep track?

15. Normally once a day. Sometimes twice if I see some hot bitches during the day, Ill get home from work and fap quick to get out the sexual tension. Lol

16. My friend told me she heard that a guy can't jack off more than 8 times a day....

I challenged that theory.

And to this day.................

I think she was right.

17. Once a week if that.

I have a girlfriend who can get me off whenever its needed :cool::rolleyes:

18. 1-3x a day if theres nothing to do, maybe 2-3x a week during school. if i'm busy for over 3 hours in a day, my mind usually shuts off jacking off

i try to restrain myself because if i start jacking off that's what i'll be focusing on the rest of the day and won't get anything done lol

19. About 24 times a day, i like to get off every hour......even when i'm sleeping. Seriously though, i only jerk off about once every 2-3 days, my record is twice in one day. Anymore than twice and my dick gets sore. I go hard when jerking off.

20. Well i've only jacked off twice this year.