Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times did it take you to get high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by endolitematrix, Apr 9, 2005.

?

How many times did it take you to get high?

1. First time, sailing....

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Two to Three times

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. 4-6 times

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7+

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. I'm still waiting

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Well, guys I wanna hear it, It took myself 3 times, then on the fourth I got high as a kite

200th post!!!!

2. I purchased some crappy mids my first time and didn't get high off any of it. Tried about 3 or 4 times with joints. Even when a friend at work passed me his pipe I didn't feel anything. It wasn't until I shelled out the cash for sack of nugs and smoked out of a bong that it hit me. And boy did it hit me...

3. hey wow,that was a long time ago....
    but i think it was my second time smoking

4. I got high my second or third time. First time I was just like...wtf...why do people even bother smoking weed? Then my second or third time I got the most ripped I've ever been. I couldn't stand up. I was trippin' out. I was in a total dream world.

5. I got high my first time, probably highest Ive ever been.

6. yeah i agree, first time i got high was the highest i think i've ever been

7. It took me till my third time to really get high.

The first time I just felt tired, (it was only some shitty shake that we smoked though)

2nd time I felt a bit of a buzz...but certainly wasnt a full high.

My 3rd and glorious time I finally got really high, I had been starting to doubt MJ and thought it wasnt all it was cracked up to be, but then that was proved wrong:)

After that I started to get REALLY high everytime i smoked :D

8. it took me so long, i guess i just liked smoking it untill i got high and now i can't stop no matter how hard i try.

9. dude my first time was to fat joints of this shit it was weed soaked in had alcohol and they dry it out and put angle dust on it man dude i was fly like dude i thought i could fly

10. yea i bougth some fuckin mids my first time...and took me at less 3 times to get high...then i found a real dealer and we had some dank...and that was the best time EVER...

11. it took me a few times to get high but when i did holy fuck did i get blazed....but i just started my brother blazing and the first time i smoked with him he got high...and the second haha. but i showed him how to hit it, i think most peoples problem is not inhaling the first time, because now that i think about it i'm not sure if i inhaled my first time...hmmm good question

12. ya i was really high the first time I smoked high so highhh heifhe dsosodv'n sdv

13. Second time first time was with joints and ii couldnt inhale 2nd time was with a Gravity bong i had to inhale :D

14. smoking ciggarettes before weed so smoking a jay was a piece of cake, so nice on lungs compared to tobacco, lol actually first time i went ott

15. First time sucked. Didn't really know what to expect and even though i got kinda high I didn't enjoy it as much. Second time I toked though was the best high of my life we had that shit called white widow and that was awesome we were 3 on 0.2grams and we all got really blasted. I smoke in parties and such, not every day, but I've smoked almost every weekend for the past 2 years :smoke:

16. The first two times I smoked weed, I didn't get high enough to know I was. I'd say on the third time I was flying.

17. first time i got so blazed, i remember smokin at this doods house and we went inside and i felt like all out of body and shit, and like tipsy turvy. i was like wtf...then we skateboarded up to this place and was takin turns hittin the good rails and gaps...it was awesome

havent got high like that since

btw if u stop smokin for a year or so and u smoke for the first time again, will u get the same high?

18. maybe, I quit for 2 months and got high as fuck when I first started again...was crazy fun.

19. i got really high the first time, but i smoked cigs before i smoked weed, so i 'knew how' to inhale. didn't realize how much easier weed is on you until i smoked a few cigarettes out in the woods a while ago.