Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times could i get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eur0, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Ok so ive smoked like a total of 5 times in my life one time from a one hitter
    2 times from blunts and twice from a pipe
    I was jw if a gram of some dank weed smoked from a pipe would get me high twice?
    Thanks

2. At least twice.

3. UM.,

Its up to you.

you can make it last for as long as you want.

2 hits from some dank will get you high.
    If your a newbie.

best bet is to get that one hitter and use that. Take hits from that.

or with a bowl.
    Take a hit. Put it down for a min or two. Take another hit. Put it down. Work your self into a high.

Danks you will only need a few good hits.

4. yes...two at least....just give it a minute to set in. I find that my biggest noob mistake was that i would get too impatient to wait like 10-15min for the high to kick in, and i would proceed to smoke the rest of my stash.

5. Yeah. You really don't even need that much to get you high TWICE. Although.... go big or go home I guess.

It's all happy down in SoCal.
    Keep smoking my friend.

6. if you do grav bong tokes you could honestly get high 20 times...by urself. lol

7. if you want to make it last use a grav, off good dank one really milky hit will get me high, 3 or so of mids

8. Lol. this is pretty much true. Make a homemade gravity or steamroller and you will only have to hit it like 2 times and you will be pretty well blasted. Plus they are easy to make and easily disposed of. But its going to hurt the lungs.

9. Oh god, and then when you're dry the next day it's awful. :mad:

10. #10 SpiceMadeOfLife, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
    a gram of some decent bud can last you 3-4 days smoking every day 3 times a day out of a pipe or a bong. smoking only once or twice a day, a gram can last you a week.

11. with a pipe and a proper gram then it could be up to 5 times but more like 3 times. also depends on how high you want to get.

12. yea dont over smoke your stash

13. i usually smoke until i have a good high going on. I have only smoked untill i was baked once. 1 gram of mids usually lasts 1 or 2 weeks for me.

14. Yea bout the same for me, 1 gram lasts me a good while, I would say 1 week to 2 weeks for sure. I smoke daily but I smoke very small bowls as it takes nothing to be me torn.

15. Words of Wisdom right here.