Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times a day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stonerish, Oct 5, 2008.

1. How many times a day do you guys blaze? i vary between 1 (rarly) and 4(mostly) everyday, more on the weekends, normally 5 or so.

2. 6 times a day

3. I used to smoke like all day pretty much, from until I woke up, and when I came down a bit, smoked.

On a good day I'd say 8-10

On a bad day maybe 4?

But now, 0 times a day, for a while.

4. 5 minimum.

5. I'm on the 5th blunt today.... figure it out :p

6. no more then 4 i got shit to do :/

7. I gave up keeping track. Far too many I guess.

8. ive taken an unexpected T-break, but my peak was 5-6 times a day

9. I try 2 blaze once a day, latly iv had some extra weed so this morning i packed 2 bowls. tommorow only gonna smoke 1

10. yeserday i smoked 11 blunts, 9 blunts of haze and 2 blunts of some blueberry, needless to say i was knocked by the end of the night. however most days around 4 or 5

11. 3 times is a minimum for me

12. :bongin::bongin::bongin:2 or 3 times a day

13. I'd say between like... 8 and... um... 50? *shrug*

:p

14. 2 during the week, usually at night occasiaonaly a tad in the am b4 work...weekends could be up to 5...bout 1/4 per week

15. Anywhere from 2 to 8 times a day

16. About two grams a day on average.

17. Since my supplier is older than me its hard to know when hes busy so like the max i can get in a day is twice.

18. how can yo uall afford toblaze so much :p

19. usually around 4 or 5

20. once at night. usually only 2-3 times a week. I seem different than most heh.