Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times a day do you smoke.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UpstateToking, Nov 28, 2011.

1. a joint a day keeps the doctor away
    but on fri-sun its 2 a day

2. usually a few times a day, but now a days i have to keep some for other purposes. ;)

3. stay strong brotha

4. I smoke about 1-2 times a day only on the weekends. If im at a party or something, ill end up smoking all day and then go to a party drink and smoke some more.

5. Really just depends on the day and where I am at with everything going on, I mean it ranges all the way up to where I can't smoke anymore and just pass the fuck out until I wake up and it starts again.

I mean when you're eating everything from medicated milk in your cereal to medicated salsa weed is pretty much errrwhere

6. A jay a day keeps the high here to stay

7. A bowl at least once an hour. But I am thinking of T-breaking it until my GC order arrives