Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times a day do you smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zack Smith, Apr 10, 2011.

1. How many and how much weed do you smoke a day?

2. 3-5 times a day

3. oh and a quarter a week

4. Once a day, usually at night time. I can't smoke during the day (unless it's the weekend) or else I won't get shit done and feel pretty lazy. This is just me though because I know my friends can function fine all day being high, but not me for some reason lol.

5. 5 - 10 times a day. About a half ounce a week or so.

6. 1-5 times a day.

7. shit i wish i had that much free time

8. 0. Too busy studying right now.

When i used to actually have a reliable dealer, before they got busted, i would blaze at night after i finished my daily tasks and relax. A nice full .3 bowl would be me lifted.

Even if i did have bud right now i wouldn't smoke as i have exams next week.

When i finish i will go out and get wasted with a couple buddys so i still have something good to look forward to.

9. Yea man haha, I only work half a year out west so I have aloooot of free time on my hands. My day pretty much consists of smoking weed and working on classic cars :hello:

10. A better question is how many times a day am I not smoking :smoke:

11. Four times a day. I usually smoke within a half hour of waking to stave off vomiting and to relax my muscles so I can stretch. Then I smoke again in the afternoon, usually about an hour before the kids get home from school. By then, the initial "stoney" feeling has almost worn off, and I'm left with almost pain free mobility. Then I smoke again after supper while the kids are getting their homework and baths out of the way (they're old enough to handle those things on their own now.) Lastly, I smoke at bedtime for obvious reasons.

12. 2x a day (normal) and an 1/8th a week

13. #13 Psychedelic Goo, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2011
    10-25 work days. 10-30 days off. half o every week. mostly vaping

consisting mostly of 6 main sessions through the 25 hour long day

14. #14 winkless, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
    i think , i am 4/5 times to a day!!!
    :):):):):)

15. as much as I want to. sometimes its alot. and other times, well, its alot

16. When I was smoking pot, (last year), I was smoking atleast 15 times a day.. I would wake up smoke a bowl. Get a shower, smoke a bowl. On the way to the bus stop I would smoke 1-2 bowls. At the bus stop another 2-3 more... In school 2 bowls after 3rd period.. 2 during lunch.. Then many MANY more after school.

I've replaced that with cigarettes, and unmentionable legal blends now and it's killing me. I get off probation in a few months and I'm back to bud. :)

17. ...I stay high. I really don't count how many breaks it takes....when I feel my buzz going away, I smoke....I just stay high. Wake and bake, and just before zzzzzzzz time is when I really feel baked, daily. :bongin:

18. 4 blunts before breakfast, 2 in bed one in the shower and one while doing the laundry n shit, then I smoke one on the way to work, one on my first break, second on my second, and then during my lunch break, then after I get off, I chief probably like 4-5 blunts a night wit my homedogs. When I'm saying blunt I'm talkin 2g's of Cali's finest.

19. I smoke once when i wake up. Its usually round an eigth of top shelf bud out of a volcano vape. Kerps me baked as shit until i get off work at 4.

20. once in the afternoon, once at night. and on some days i do a wake and bake. Probably only use .1 or .2gs a day, vape ftw :)