Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Times A Day Do You Smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BurnAFewDown, Jan 25, 2013.

1. I've noticed I smoke a ton throughout the day. I normally pack a small bowl that lasts for 2-3 hits. I wake up at 9, make coffee, smoke 3 of those bowls, then go to class. Then smoke about 6+ of those bowls over the next 2 hours then go to work. Then when I get back I smoke at least 15 or more bowls until I smoke 3 bowls before going to bed. Smoke a few grams a day, not sure how much exactly. So how many sessions do you have a day?

2. You need a larger bowl lol, I would hate packing a bowl 6+ times to get high. Me, personally, I smoke 3-4 joints a day. One when I wake up, one when I get off work, and one before I go to bed. Sometimes I'll squeeze one in there between the before bed and after work. So yeah.. 3-4 joints keeps me nice and toasted throughout the day.

3. Vape in the morning and bong at night

4. Probably like 15 spliffs a day (when I have some).

5. Yo. Wow. I usually smoke one bowl at night. One bowl will have me right between 3 to 4 hours.

The most I've ever smoked during the day was probably 4 bowls and I stayed consistently high all day.

Im totally a lightweight.

• Like Like x 1
  6. im jealous i could save alot of money

7. Between 1-10 a day depending on what day it is and who I'm with. Some days I'll have a bowl before bed. Other days I'll wake n bake, burn one over lunch break, on my way home.... that's 3 bowls just during business hours....

8. For the past 4 days nothing :( no one has any weed! But when I have a lot of weed its a rounds 20-30 joints a day and at least 30 bong hits. But when I'm running out I only have 2 or 3 joints and a bong hit lol.

9. Anywhere from 1 gram to 4 of my own shit. That's including bowls I pack with friends. Then I guess I smoke some of their weed. I smoke all throughout the day though. I might go out and smoke 2 bowls in 20 min or take an hour and a half to finish one.

10. 3-5 different sized bowls on average
    A small one in the morning to get me going, average size bowl before the gym, and usually a couple big ones before bed.
    Add or subtract a few depending on how I'm feeling that day.

11. #11 Vloop, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013
    I pick up a gram of dank once a month and hotbox my car, by myself or with one other friend. It's an occasional thing for me, so when I smoke I like to get as stoned as possible... it works I guess.

I've never even been at the point where I can measure how often in times per day.

12. I roll up before i even get dressed. Then i smoke at least a bowl every 2 hours and another blunt before bed. Average day about 2 grams

13. My bowl size is fine, it can almost hold a gram. I don't like the assy taste a bowl gets after 2 hits, so I usually do 1 hit snaps. But I've been hella lazy lately so I've been packing 2 hit bowls. I don't need 6 of these bowls to get high, I only need 1 or 2, but I keep smoking cuz I can and get higher

14. 6-7 joints everyday ALL DAY :)

15. probably like 10 or more i smoke as soon as i wake up until im smoking that last bowl to go to sleep

16. Usually I'll only vape once a day and I'll pack a full bowl in my (vaporizer) whip, take about 10 full hits and get high for about 4 hours, which is only .3g.

Sometimes I'll just vape and be high throughout the day, reloading the whip whenever its not hitting anymore, and I'll take over 30 hits or so probably over the course of said day.

I keep track of what I vape, and unless I load a bowl in the bong its hard for me to exceed a gram per day.

17. Fresh

18. 2 bong rips wake and bake, 3 blunts afternoon, joint and bowl before supper... And at night anywhere from 3-4 blunts or bong rips... My guy usually matches every night...

19. It was usually 1 gravity bong hit outta 32 ounce gatorade bottle before class 9am class. Come back around 10:15am smoke a bowl with my bro hed go to class id smoke another bowl with him when he got back and i went to class at noon. After eating lunch at the frat house id come back around 2ish and id pack a nice bong for myself thatd last me 3-4 hours. Then smoke maybe 3 more bowls before bed. Smoked way too much during the day so id take me forever to get high again before bed. about 1.5g a day

20. I usually try to only smoke at night time and if by myself I normally just smoke one joint at like 9 and it keeps me good until I go to bed. If it's a weekend and i'm with friends i don't really keep track of how much we smoke because we all throw down.