Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times a day do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Toker101, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Pretty self-explanatory question. I would say anywhere between 1 to 5 sessions a day. How 'bout you guys?

2. Probably something like 4-5 :bongin:

3. I don't smoke, I vape...hope that doesn't lock me out.

Anyways, some days none at all - it's not that it's not here, I just find that sometimes I don't feel like it.
    Other days I might have a vape between once, and three times.

Depends on how my day is structured really, and/or how tired I am.
    Like if I get home and I'm hammered from work or gym, even if I have some I'll notice the effects a lot less so sometimes I just let my natural relax-mode take over.

4. Depends on what kind Of day it is. If I don't have work or school or anything I'll
    Toke a couple times during the day then again in my room at night. If there's something I need to do, I smoke around it when I can or just wait till a better time. Hard to pinpoint exactly how many times a day but on average i'd say 3-4

5. I just smoke bowlpacks whenever I get the chance to throughout the day which is frequently. I want to say between 3-6 times a day, a different amount of bowlpacks sometimes

6. As was already said, depends on what kind of day it is. On an average day I'll probably wake and bake, day bake, go to work, bake twice more before bed. But if say I'm hanging out with people all day it'll definitely go past 5, I get 2 just for waking up and sleeping.

7. This thread should be more like
    2 times
    5 time
    10 times and
    15 +

I don't think I know anyone who smokes just once a day... new smokers maybe

8. Good point. I remember when I first started, I would smoke once a month. And it was mids too, so I didn't even get that high. Looking back, I have no idea how I did it :p But that only lasted like 2 months before I started smoking more often.

9. I smoke once every night to snuff out my anxiety and insomnia. Dank stuff so it seriously knocks me out.

10. So you're saying you NEVER smoke during the day?

11. Once in the morning, afternoon, and night.

12. When I wake up then before I sleep.

13. Pretty much, I find it hard to function at 100% when I am stoned. If I am free for the entire day I'll smoke all day lol, but those days are rare unfortunately.

14. I can relate. I used to play lacrosse high in high school, and I could never put in as much effort as when I was sober. Sucks that you don't have many free days :(

15. More like 15-20 times a day during the summer. Video game design is rough stuff.

16. Morning, Afternoon, Night
    :')

17. Once, all day.

18. In the summer like 6 times but during the school year like 1 or 2, haha it changes drastically

19. As much as I need to. Depends on my level of anxiety, depression, motivation, my schedule for that day, weekend or weekday, and if I'm seshing with friends or on my lonesome.

In short it varies, but I guess I'd say I average out at about 6-10 times.

20. i used to smoke over 5 times a day.
    now i just blaze once a day.