1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

how many time can you harvest?

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by SamODell, Dec 18, 2003.

1. ive seen someplaces say you can harvest upto 3 times is this hard to do or do buds just regrow when you remove the old ones?
  2. you have to re-veg it after harvesting..imo just taking clones or just plain ol starting over works better.
  3. if u got the space for the roots, go for it... just set the time back to 18/7 or 24/7 after harvesting, and leaving the bottom buds, with leaves, so it can re-veg back..latezz..
  4. wow i was asking questions to myself too cause i was thinking of reveging, good thing i read this, why shoult we let the bottom buds?

5. thats where the new grow goona start off... also leaves are in the buds...latezz..
  6. if you only cut off the top leaves and bud do you also take off most of the top stem or leave it there naked?
  7. i regrew 6 plants the first crop averaged bout 1 oz per plant but the second was less than half that so i think its best to take some clones and start again the plants were called shit from mr nice seedbank by the way

Grasscity Deals Near You