How many strains have you grown? Lets see your list!

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by mjmama25, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Are you a medical user? I can't imagine it would be that long of a drive to the nearest dispensary? It would be worth it to make a day trip out of it to drive and get some good genetics. The dispensary is where I get all my clones. I've never grown PK but I've got some Purple Urkle running now. I'm a sucker for the purple strains.

2. no, no medical card :(.

3. White Widow, California Blue Hash, Afghan Kush Ryder and my current grow is Greenhouse Seeds Kalashnikova.

Just got in the mail Pakistan Kush Ryder and some more Afghan.

4. Yes, i I know, i had 4 p kush until one was jacked. They all were clones.

5. I got mine from a buddy but he's not supposed to give it to anyone.

6. I grown the original Amnesia Haze,lemon haze,diesel daywreck,la confidential,brainstorm haze,forbidden fruit,uk cheese,blueberry,white queen,pineapple kush.Im know running medibud first run but I stick with the same strains because they run veRRy well for me witch is cheese nice and heavy pineapple kush dense and very very heavy diesel daywreck heavy and soon to be in my very heavy collection will be medibud stick with the same strains and you never be disappointed.

7. Just got my new order of frijoles in the mail :D. got 2-13pks of Lowrider#2-F3 regs,
    2-10pks of Mossy's Jem femm'd, freebie pack of 5 Chrystal Tsunami, and a freebie pack of 5 menage a trois x chemdog:smoke:. Gonna start the Mossy's here pretty soon indoors, then spring break out the LR.
    Good Times

8. I never mentioned what i've grown in here!

i've got

Blue Dream, Alaskan Thunder Fuck, Maui Wowie, And Big Bud finnished

I'm adding Black Haze (Blackberry x G13 Haze) to the list with this flowering period thats ending in a little under a month. then i'll be tossin some C99 and Purple Arrow into the flowering tent.

9. Original Skunk#1.
    Original Northern Lights.
    Many crosses and backcrosses of Skunk and NL.
    Blackberry.
    Original Herojuana(not herIjuana from Ky, but the 30+ year ago strain that was full Kush).
    Mango(before it was available in seedbanks. Not the watered down indica heavy hybrid, but the full Oaxacan sativa).
    American Beauty. local heavy producer that is now virtually extinct. Supposedly Columbian,Skunk#1,and Big Bud genetics.Hated to see it dissapear.
    Fucking Incredible VISC- nice indica, nuff said.
    Burmese x Fucking Inredible VISC.(aka 420). A friend of mine from Saskatchewan made the cross. Nice stable genetics. All the density and stone of the indica, but with the citrus and coffee undertones of SE. Asian sativas.
    Canadian- big buds but had trouble down here with botrytis.
    Mystic-Anyone who is a sativa lover should try this. fuckin top shelf smoke by anyone's standards. Very thin and wispy(and tall as fuck. a 15 ft plant if you halfass grow it) Worth the time though if you have 6 months of outdoor season.

And many more... Although I put mostly high bred seeds on the list above, the most interesting cannabis plants I've grown came from sativas, mostly of unknown origin. We have found through the years almost every aroma, or bouquet if you will, in sativa seeds handed down or either plucked from decent quality commercial. It's amazing when you find one strain that is definitely an inbred landrace, and every plant has a different smell.
    My favorite sativa of all time was one I grew from bagseed, no name, but was topped 3 times, still made 15 foot, and was loaded with the most stretchy popcorn buds from top to bottom you ever seen 9 months from seed to harvest. The smell was like a skunk took a spray on the most pungent rose petals that ever existed. It would curl your nose hairs and warp your brains.

10. GHS Big Bang
    GHS Arjan's Haze #3
    GHS Arjan's Haze #2 (growing now)
    GHS Super Lemon Haze
    GHS Lemon Skunk
    GHS Kalashnikova (growing now)
    Mandala Satori
    Motarebel's Killing Kush
    Paradise seeds Nebula
    Barney's LSD
    BOG's Sour Bubble
    BOG's Sour Life Saver
    BOG's Bogbubble
    SOL Blubonic
    Dinafem's Power Kush
    Mosca's C99 Bx1
    Mosca's Sonic Fly
    Subcool's The Void
    Serious Seeds Kali Mist
    Sannie's Killing Fields (growing now)

The best: GHS Big Bang, Mosca's C99 Bx1 and Mandala's Satori. Paradise' Nebula coming in a close forth.

And shitloads of freebies not worth a dime.
    La Blanca
    Afrodite
    Big Band
    Original Haze (20 seeds and none sprouted)
    Kandy Kush
    can't remember the rest.

11. Purple Kush
    Afgooey
    Blue City Diesel x Chernobyl
    C99

I'm a noob

12. Im just starting out. I still haven't completed a grow but I am 2 weeks from harvesting some grapefruit kush, 3 weeks from harvesting granddaddy purple, n just started a grow including lemon kush, blue berry, pineapple, n chem dog #4. Can't wait for the flavor orgasms in 3 months.

Attached Files:

13. Did everybody miss this? Are you a teacher or some shit?

14. ummm, she didnt mean IN THE SCHOOL. she did it IN HIGHSCHOOL in her bedroom in a bookshelf...

15. #35 Thc420Vato, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    White Widow
    Early Pearl
    Blue Hash
    Bubblegummer
    Northern Lights
    Lowrider 2
    Skunk Haze
    Purple Widow

I'm a noob too :D

16. swazi
    swazi rooi baard
    durban poison
    Top 44
    Chrystal
    Blackjack
    Ice
    Raspberry Cough
    White Widow
    Papaya
    Swiss Cheese

17. My grow list is now:

Blue Dream, Alaskan Thunder Fuck, Maui Wowie, Big Bud, Black Haze, Cinderella 99 (Grapefruit and Rotten Fruit), Sugar Black Rose, Northern Lights #1, LA Ultra (LA Confidential x MK Ultra), Blueberry Headband, Mazar x Great White Shark, Blue Cough (Dj Shorts Blueberry x Dutch Passion Strawberry Cough), THE DOPE, Chernobyl, Purple Arrow, Mango Kush and RHINO (a friend of mine's version of White Rhino)

18. Need to add a few more to the list lol.
    La Confidential
    AK-47
    Sweet Tooth
    818 headband
    Pre '98 Bubba Kush
    Blue Berry
    Strawberry Cough

19. ive only grown from seed bank seeds;

Sensi Star
    Kandy Kush
    Dr. Grinspoon
    Cobra (Auto)