Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many strains do you have right now?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Two Scoops, May 1, 2015.

1. So I'm stocking up for summer, and my dealer gets new shit in pretty much every few days. Right now I'm rocking about 6 grams of five different strains which should last me at least three months. Going to get another G before I head to my home city.
    Well, I have Lemon Kush, AK-47, Silver Haze, Blue Dream, and something cheesecake. I gotta say, my dealer is one hell of a guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Chocolate Kush
    Blueberry
    Northern Lights
    Super Silver Haze
    Purple Mass
    Crtical Mass
    And 2 that were decided to be annonymous

Not sure of total Weight.

3. 8 Ball Kush
    Snow White
    2 Fast 2 Vast
    Blueberry Domina
    White Cheese
    Afghan Mass
    Purple Paralysis

I think I have another one that I'm forgetting as well. I'm not sure about the total weight, but I have plenty so it's all good. I also have probably a quarter pound of trim that I'm going to use to make wax, and I have a couple of grams of wax already made. 

4. Unknown indica dominant.
    And possibly maui waui.

Can't wait for the future
    Green crack
    Train wreck
    Juicy fruit

5. About a dozen

6. Three.

sativa
    sativa dominant
    50/50

good for all occasions.

7. I buy an ounce every 2 weeks. Usually only getting 2 strains and saving 1 half oz for each week until my next re up. Right now im smoking on wedding cake (white fire #43 x GSC) and on some alien face off . 

8. Tree

Smoke up, lay down.

9. Cinderella 99

Sweet cheese

Blue cheese

Pineapple kush

Bubba KUSH

blue OG

White master

Purple og

Flo

Alaskan thunder fuck

Pink alien dog

Og shark bud

Og shark shatter

And og18 shatter.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I have about four right now. Whenever I pick up, I put it all into one jar, and as i smoke it and move the jar around some shake accumulates on the bottom. I leave that shake once I'm out of nugs, and just let the shake from the next pick up pile up on top, and so on, and so on...

11. yo that last batch of silver haze was awesome.
    ssh just a pinch better....

12. Such stupid ass strain names

Sent from this guy

13. All of them?

I have money and a million dispensaries around me, just lazy.

I have a bowl of sunset sherbert (yes names are stupid, I chose it by scent), that I haven't smoked this morning. Such a lazy day...

14. Blue Dream
    UW
    Durban Poison
    Mandala #1
    Northern Lights
    Blue Venom
    AK-47
    Strawberry Cough

Feeling okay about this selection right now.  I need to hold off buying anything new until I burn through my supply of a couple of these, though.  Better to be stocked up than to be dry!

15. I keep it simple I've got some sour diesel as my daytime medicine and lavender for nights. I've also got some unknown wax my dealer made hahaha

16. "Purple Haze"
    Amnesia Haze
    Super Skunk
    White Widow
    Northern Lights

Growing:
    "Purple Haze"
    Amnesia Haze
    Super Skunk
    Robert Bergman Gold Leaf

17. sticking with classic durban poison and chemdawg.  

18. Just one unknown strain:
    Outside
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430722265.203057.jpg
    Inside:
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430722472.371997.jpg

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

19. Bought all my stuff on a spring break road trip through Colorado three weeks ago. In a way, I wish I were still out there, driving hundreds of miles in the deserts and mountains. That is a TRIP unto itself.

Mob Boss, Grape Ape, Chem Moby, Golden Goat, Cindy White, Chem 4 and Kaboom. I took all the sativas and mixed them into one tasty and powerful blend I call , "Green Acres II". I keep the sativa by in one mix, I like the relaxing, getting ready to sleep indica in a class to itself.

20. #20 billwh, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
    The "Green Acres II" blend that I described, have had about four hits of it in the last two hours. This is really, really good.