Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many stems/leaves to make cannabutter/hash?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Billy Mays, Oct 26, 2008.

1. I have a whole medicine bottle full of stems/leaves with a decent amount of THC crystals on them saved up from about a half oz worth of stuff. Also some shake from the bottom of a few 1/8ths. I can't post a picture right now but does that sound like enough to make some cannabutter or hash? :smoke:

2. Crap I just realized this is in seasoned tokers. move if necessary sorry :eek: :smoke: :eek: :smoke: :eek:

3. I normally use an O of schwag to a pound of organic butter. I'd think, though, depending on the potency of your herb, you could use less herb. I'm not quite sure - Id rather risk it with some low-grade than f*** up with some high-grade. Oh yeah, and I grind everything up as fine as possible. Good luck!!:hello:

4. I normally use an oz of mids and shake to make a batch of cannabutter. Not sure how much you will yield with mostly stems.

5. Well the official cannabutter guide in the rec forum says a 1/2 o of bud, stems, or trimmings for 2 sticks of butter, but obviously quality of green will affect the potency of your butter.

6. fuck cannabutter, stew that shit in oil