Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many stems for a single serving edible?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Vlazreus, Sep 11, 2013.

1. So I've been saving up stems, have probably a gram little more or less. I'm wondering how much I'd need to make a single serving edible- like a little bit of coconut oil and then put it in tea or on toast or something. 

so how much stems would I need to get significantly high?
    OR
    so how much (dank) bud would I have to add to the gram of stems I already have?

-also the stems are from 3 different strains so far, all of which were pretty good. 

2. i owuld svae like 14gs. or at least a quad so it hits you. 

3. You don't say how you are going to process those stems.

My advice would be to make dry ice hash. I think you will need more than a gram. You might be able to do it with just a gram with a small container. 

Search "dry ice hash" on here and see what you think.

4. #4 RedEyeCEO, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2013
    I'm saving my stems too. What's a good stem/ bud ratio to make good canna butter? #RedEyeClub