How many states have you smoked in?

Discussion in 'General' started by BGreen420, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I realized ive smoked in a lot of different places, and was wondering where you guys have smoked. So ive smoked in California, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, South Dakota, and Florida. Ive actually taken weed on a plane before.

2. Iowa, nebraska, and missouri.

3. California and Florida :D

4. Utah, colorado, new mexico, and texas. In texas i smoked on a beach, probably the best blaze ever.

5. Jersey and California. Op how did you manage to get weed on a plane? And how recent?

6. virgina maryland and dc if that counts so 3

7. California, Florida, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, Liverpool England, Barbados.... not all states but hey, whatever.

8. Washington...:bongin: :bongin: :bongin:

9. Washington, Washington, Washington, Washington, and Washington. Oh yeah and Washington.

10. [quote name='"ToastedStrudel"']Washington, Washington, Washington, Washington, and Washington. Oh yeah and Washington.[/quote]

I think you forgot washington.

11. Utah, Texas, Colorado, Idaho

12. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

I think you forgot washington.[/quote]

How'd you know? Are you a wizard?

13. [quote name='"ToastedStrudel"']

How'd you know? Are you a wizard?[/quote]

Black Magic and Tom Foolery, together im able to predict such things.

14. new jersey, new york, pennsylvania, massachusetts, arkansas, tennessee, north carolina, south carolina, florida, georgia, virginia, delaware.

15. sydney, melbourne (austraila), puket (thailand), amsterdam (netherlands), germany (dont remember where, tho)

16. 4 in US
    1 province in canada

17. finally someone from new england lol.

ct, mass, rhode island, new york, florida

18. California and Oregon. :cool:

19. Reading these posts and I'm thinking I should make it a plan to smoke in as many places as possible just to experience the atmosphere and just appreciate what each place has to offer!