How many start counting flower days from flip ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by morugawelder, Oct 9, 2019.

1. hello, can some tell me what does these brownish spots means on my leaves?
    image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image0.jpeg image1.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. th

thanks, alot of people are saying that as well I have to research on how to threat this now.

it's my first time growing so I didn't want to jump to conclusion so quick.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. No problem. Getting some CaliMagic will help. Also keeping your ph up (how much depends on your medium) more should make that particular nutrient available.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

4. :hola: Welcome to Grasscity!

I like the Raiders pipe. :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. Haha, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. #28 Vee, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    Im organized, plan it out on a diary or calender and an ID peg is good
    But i.m growing a lot..understand the usefulness of a 30x loup'e

good luck

7. Thanks Bro , lol. I'm a ancient grower as well lol , Got a great scope its blue tooth use with my Mac Pro or iPhone , was just throwing the question out there , yup I go by Trichs, and a well kept journal / calendar as well . : )

• Like Like x 1
  8. #30 GorillaGherkin, Mar 30, 2020
    Last edited: May 23, 2020
    I don’t start counting flower days till the entire plant is covered in pistils then I give it 10 weeks till I check trichomes no matter the strain I’m growing.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Doing it from the flip keeps thing consistent for me. Do you really need to measure time anyway? The plant is going to mature at it's own pace. If you're watching it and paying attention it will tell you what it needs better than a timetable.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. The day that I change my lighting cycle from 18/6 to 12/12 is day one of week one of flower. The countdown starts then for me. Not when flowers are visible.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I count from flip but harvest based on trichomes...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Always from the flip. That’s how breeders count it unless otherwise stated. I’m usually really close to breeders harvest time in coco. Soil seems to take a bit longer though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. that sounds too much for some strains , do u only grow sativas? what percentage of the trichomes are amber?

• Like Like x 1
  14. I grow indicas and indica leaning hybrids that usually only take 9-10 weeks

15. i dont get why u would do that, no strain is the same, no seed is the same, this 10 week rule "no matter the strain" doesnt sound safe. And saying that on this thread may cause new growers to follow your advice and have a 80% amber trichomed plant on the top colas because theirs should only flower 9 weeks from flip not 10 weeks from full pistils (11-12 weeks total?).

16. #38 GorillaGherkin, May 23, 2020
    Last edited: May 23, 2020
    Lol read what I said key word is “I”. There’s no one way to grow I’m not saying “You should.” Give me a big RED X if ya don’t like it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. 10 weeks actual from the day they are set out to flower.
    Can't go longer as the next set has reached max veg and need to go out for the entire grow to stay on schedule.

Jan 1st = Harvest, Takes cuts for new clones, Set out vegged plants in just harvested yard holes.
    March 15th = Same
    June 1st = Same
    Oct 15th = Same

Works for me... YMMV

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  18. That is an awful nice timing schedule BNW. I wouldn’t think you run low

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum