Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many Spliffs with 1g hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheSwissStoner, Sep 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. So my dealer just started selling hash for 14$/g and i picked up some. So I usually smoke spiffs which is the cheapest and most convinient method for me. So my question is, how much hash do I need for a decent spliff?
    Thanks! :stoned:

2. £14 for a gram of hash? I get 7gs for £25 you're getting bent over by your dealer imo.. When I smoke hash I use 0.4/0.5gs so if you only have a gram I'm gonna say 2 joints pushing it?

3. Holy shit you are lucky as fuck. 14$/g is totally normal here, we also pay 10/g of buds. I guess Switzerland is just generally overpriced...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Damn the prices are steep I pay £10 a gram of flower or 3.5gs for £25

I just picked up 6.1gs of hash for £15 man and got over an 8th of unknown flower for £25, is your hash similar looking to the stuff i get?

IMG_20170926_165858.jpg

IMG_20170926_165824.jpg

5. & invest in a bong man you can get a stupid amount of bowls out of a gram of hash