Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many solo stoners are on here?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ISmokeGrass, Feb 9, 2009.

1. If we include cats then I guess I rarely smoke alone because It seems like I don't see my cat all damn day but when I get my bong out she seems to magically appear at my side giving me the "I've been waiting all day" look.

2. Yeah having a sesh with my friends is great but so is solo smoking, love it.

3. I smoke by myself every night from 12am-4am. :smoke:

4. I like smoking by myself because usually the things I wanna do while stoned aren't so fun with other people like playing certain video games.

Also i'm a bit of a space case klutz when i'm stoned so yeah I guess that's an added benefit :]

5. i hear ya man im just chillin with half an O, rollin a fat joint and then smokin it, by myself, waitin for my roommate to get home so i can have someone to toke with, but i do like to smoke by myself most of the time

6. love it im about to burn some bowls of some diggity dank right now with my bowlthat i just got back from my freinds car, which ive been deprvied of for 4 days!

7. Nice I have been deprived of my bong for almost a year but I'm going back to it in like 2 1/2 weeks and let me just say it will be one damn good reunion.

8. Damn me to my sister is bringing my bong back down from her house! It is my baby and diffuesed downstem 3 perculators with three treebraches in each with 4 d-duts in each arm! then room for 10 full size ice cubes! Its my baby and only ran me 325, 3 perc tree bongs are in the 650-850 range. I got hooked up and i cant wait to hit it again!

9. #69 acidraindrips, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    maybe if it is made out of the hope diamond or something. never have i ever seen a 3 perc bong EVEN stickered at 650 lol, let alone sold at that price. where do you live. that's really high. thats tight you and your baby are going to be reunited at last!!!

edit: i forgot to answer the question, haha.

i smoke by myself quite a bit actually. i used to always smoke with my friends, but when I suddenly became the only person who magically seemed to always have weed, then it wasnt so fun and my 'friend's' motives of chilling became much too apparent. i would much rather smoke by myself in peace and not have to deal with a bunch of fake ass people. I always kick it with my close friends but too many friends have fallen by the wayside because i saw them for what they were and are, leaches.

i am all about reciprocity, but come on, if you NEVER have flave, then you obviously do not want to smoke. i am always down to blaze one of my homies up in times of need trust me, but not every time we kick it. shit just gets out of hand. its not like flave doesn't cost money.

sorry for the rant, but some people are just ridiculous.

10. Thats great man I have a ZonG, an actual Zong toy co zong that came in a box and dog tag and shit and I cannot wait to get back home and hit it and just chill by my lonesome for the first few nights im back home, then im sure ill be passing it amongst my buddies. Ill be sure to take part in the Milkshot thread once I get back though!

11. The last week or so I've really enjoyed smoking by myself. I smoked with other people once every other night and once in awhile with my roommate but solo most of the time. It's relaxing, I just put on some good music and chill with my bong or roll up a cone and go sit on the balcony. :smoke:

12. I smoke by myself nightly. I smoke more with my friends than I do by myself though. Blazin by yourself is soothing.

13. Smoking marijuana with another human is a completly different experience. I Like both, but smoking alone seems to be like I'm meditating almost, I'm just in this awesome state of mind and I understand things and(call me crazy) but I have these random thoughts about things and just can think a lot. But when I'm with people I'm all laughing and happy(not that alone im not).

Good balance of both is nice.

14. So true.

15. I wake and bake every morning by myself, whenever I'm waking up that day (early on tuesdays/thursdays for 9:30 AM class, otherwise whenever i feel like it) and i smoke a few times a day by myself, but thats typically because my boys are at school or im at work or something of that nature. we always make sure to fit a session into every day though haha.

16. I like smoking with friends but in all honesty, smoking by yourself is a million times better.

You get to do EVERYTHING you want to do, you dont have to entertain or feed people or any of that shit. You just get to enjoy the high and all it has to offer.

Nothing better than coming home after a stress filled day and lighting up out of your favorite smoking device, listening to your favorite music and eating your favorite food.

damn I love weed! :smoke:

17. Usually alone. The only person I smoke with is the person I split a oz with every payday and thats just to chill after a long week of work.