Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many solo stoners are on here?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ISmokeGrass, Feb 9, 2009.

1. I loove smokin by myself its so relaxing

2. i usually smoke by myself, one roommate is fairly straight edge and the other is pretty religious, i know he's taken a couple hits off a hookah once, but that's as far as I believe he's gone, I know for an absolute fact he doesn't drink and probably never will (religion again)

sometimes ill head across town and burn one down with some friends, but we always got conflicting schedules and shit

new girl is moving out here soon though and she blazes and her sister blows glass, so I'll have a new fun girl to smoke with and maybe do other things :)

3. Most of my friends either moved away or turned into complete jackasses, so I don't have many friends now. The only buddy I can toke with is a lightweight who gets stoned after two hits, so I'd hardly consider that smoking with someone.

4. smokin wit friends is awesom cuz u get to talk mad shit and laugh at retarded things ya say, but wen by urself u get to just chill and think...i love hearin music wen i blaze....the sounds just are more profound and meaninful...:smoking:

5. i like to blaze by myself. most of the time my friend matches me one or blazes me down. i am a very talkative person when i am high. my 2 friends don't seem to talk. which makes me feel awkward and bored. so i just toke by myself and chill

6. Almost nobody (besides GC) knows that I smoke or had a successful grow. It has been over a year since I have smoked with anyone. Always smoke by myself :smoking:

Love it though :D

7. Blazin by yourself is way better in my opinion. I love chillen with my boys to burn one, dont get me wrong, but alone at home is great cause like it was said before, it's what you wanna do, and eat.

And I also play music blazed, and practice blazed, its way more creative and easier to focus. Music is so much more beautiful, its easier to get into, and especially the stuff I love, funk/jazz nd all that it just makes me wanna move! And as a bass player theres nutihn like puffin then playin so funk and closin your eyes and jsut jammin doin whatever ocmes to mind

8. i blaze by myself and with friends ive done both tonight and i would have to say solo was better tonight my friend acted like an absolute fuckwit

9. That REALLY makes me want to get married. Nothing like having to sneak around sneak around mom wifey. :-\

Rather fly solo like many others. Do what you want, eat when you want, and don't have to put up with others' nonsense. I like to burn a few with my mate here in there, too.

10. I smoke with friends everyday, but there is nothing like having a few fat J's to yourself and just chillin'.

11. I smoke by myself. but its always better with a friend:wave:

12. I'll come home some days an instantly hit the bong after a nice days work.. Other days i'll get a call, "wanna come bun"

Yea we use bun around here as blaze.

Smoking by myself is i find a better experience.. Don't need to worry about anything except feeling the high =)

13. I think I prefer smoking with others 'cause it's fun when you make it a social thing. I do blaze on my own though, which is also good because you can think more. WAY more :D

14. i smoke a lot..with my friends...random people..my cats..and myself at the end of the evening.

15. I smoke by myself and with friends, probably equally as often

16. Since my hubby quit for work, I'm all alone...except 1-2 a month with friends.

17. That's whats sick about blazing, tokin with people is just as fun by yourself as it is with people. They're both really different, yet just as fun, because when your with your homies you all fuck around and laugh about shit and by yourself you just get to chill and relax..

18. i used to smoke more with friends then alone in hs not is the opposite, i smoke alone most of the time but wen a friend calls me up to hang ill hang

19. I usually smoke alone, but when Im with friends who are down I will smoke with them. I definitely enjoy both.

20. I smoke a bowl by myself when I get bored at my house in the morning like right before I go to bed and like when I wake up of weekends. Other than that I normally go to my best friends house cause my dealer delivers there (it is right by his house). Then I normally go out and me and him blaze somewhere.