Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many snaps does it take for you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LovingTree, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I understand the concept. And I admit to trying it a few times. But really I prefer to just load a big fat bowl and just sit back and smoke it.

2. [quote name='"sgtstadanko"']

It like u take a small ground up or nug an pack it real small an tight in a bong. It will be a little personal bowl but you get a fat thick hit out of it. A good way to conserve weed[/quote]

yeah I know what it is, I just don't smoke like that. I also have asthma and big hits are not exactly my thing.

3. ^ "MAN UP PUSSSY" ....."is he dead " lol...

4. Just cause we have a high tolerance doesn't mean were wasting our weed. I just took like 10 bong rips and im pretty high, but not baked yet.

5. Anywhere from 5 -15 big hits, depending on the wuality of the bud. Be more specific, yo soy talentoso en la cama

6. 2-3. Love me low tolerance man.

Used to take me like 5-10 to feel good but that's when there is 3 others around.

7. I took an 8 month tolerance break (forced by parents) and it takes me 1-3 fat rips to get me lit as fuck

8. A couple of .4 snaps would do me good for about an hour or so and thats on dank. I read some people saying to take a t-break but honestly I like being to the point where im high for 15 mins than relaxed, calm, I find its the best way to continue to live life and be better suited. I'm don't spend my day high, I spend it happy, alert, and calm.

9. I generally just pack a bowl, smoke it till its gone,
    then im baked.
    No need to over-think it xD

10. I wouldnt say i feel exactly the same way but definitely similar. The first hit i feel the active ingredients start sinking into my body, 2nd, 3rd ,4th hits and then the high starts kickin it good and it just gets better from there on out lol:smoke::smoke::smoke:

11. for me, i like to pack about 4-5 snaps over the course of an hour or so, probably once every 20 minutes. spacing it out gives me a good judgement of where i'm at so i know when i'm set, so i can conserve my weed

12. thats what we call clearing a bong, when you can hear the ash and shit being sucked in.

13. Takes about 6-7 hits for myself.

14. 1 one hitter pack and i'm good for a couple hours... fuck tolerance, I'll never let mine get high.

15. It takes me like 6 or 7 milked hits. Idk if my weed is cured properly because I haven't been getting that buzzed lately.

16. Takes me 2 to feel nice and chilled and functionable.

17. I'm one of the lucky ones I suppose. One snap will get me stoned, two will set me back in my chair, and three will render me nonfunctional. I've been smoking for 6 years now and have never had a tolerance higher than I do now.