Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many snaps does it take for you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LovingTree, Mar 17, 2012.

1. For me, I need a good 5-8 milky snaps to feel good. Tolerance blows. I remember being able to take a rip on a gb, or a single snap in my toro and feel stoned lol. I'm sure many of you need like 15 snaps, some just a few

2. My tolerance is pretty low right now so I can take like 7 or 8 hits out of my bowl and be flying.

3. i usualy gotta smoke like .5 to get a nice high going

4. id say ussaly about 3

5. i need about .25 to get high. and i can space that out from anywhere between 1-8 hits. just 2 weeks ago it took me like .6 and i smoked about half an 8th a day, now i smoke a gram a day maybe a little less. ive found my tolerance can raise pretty fast but also drop twice as fast.

6. Holy fuck, some people have super high tolerance. Talk about wasting weed! Take a break for a while if you can.

7. i feel it after the first snap, feel good after the second snap, take a third snap with keif and hash topped off and i'm good to go. :bongin:

8. Been smoking for years and 2-3 hits still does it for me. I think you people with tolerances should take a few rips then wait like 15 to see how you feel, I find if i smoke a little bit Im usually higher than I thought id be and I dont need to smoke a bowl.

9. On a side note, ive never heard of taking a hit as "snaps" lol

10. Just a few. My tolerance is low. Mandatory T Break ftl.

11. i hadnt smopked in a while .. and me and my friend took 2 hits a peice of Skunk #1 . and were geekin for a good hour or two

12. snaps are when you pack just enough to get a good milky hit but still cash it with one hit
    i myself would rather just load my bowl full and smoke the whole thing lol

13. Snaps are small bowls that you can clear in one hit. I don't really know why they're called that but I've heard it all over. Maybe because you clear it just like that *snaps* :p

14. 3 hits or so before I feel anything. Smoking higher grade mids.

15. I can get pretty gone off of like 3 little snaps, but this kid i know takes actual .4 snaps and quite a few in a session. it's crazy

16. smoking dank lately, 0.3 im good for abt an hour, although the 'buzz' kinda lasts for 2 or up to 3.... if i want i can smoke another bowl b4 that and im good for abt two hours.

not bad, but mini tbreak coming soon i think

17. [quote name='"iCeD MeTaL"']smoking dank lately, 0.3 im good for abt an hour, although the 'buzz' kinda lasts for 2 or up to 3.... if i want i can smoke another bowl b4 that and im good for abt two hours.

not bad, but mini tbreak coming soon i think[/quote]

With that type of tolerance I doubt you need a t-break.

18. I usually only take 2-4 hits, like 1-2 times a day. That is crazy how much some of you smoke! I cant afford to smoke that much lol, plus I would be useless if I smoked that much

19. i've never smoked a snap :confused_2:

20. [quote name='"Sunn"']i've never smoked a snap :confused_2:[/quote]

It like u take a small ground up or nug an pack it real small an tight in a bong. It will be a little personal bowl but you get a fat thick hit out of it. A good way to conserve weed