How many shots does it take for you to get drunk?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Squishey, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Fuck I'm drunk on a mo0jnday. Anyone else up? FML

2. #42 GazzaOak, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    I had a party once which resulted in
    One person did 10 shots of 70% absinthe plus 6 beer/mixed drinks...... He threw up on my carpet that night....

Also all the people who did at least 2 shots or more of absinthe threw up that night..... lol.... lucky for me i did only one and i drank 7 beers/mixed drinks....

The absinthe was more for the game (we're playing street fighter and whoever loses had to do a shot). One of my other mates want to play fifa with me and whoever scores, the other person has to do a shot (eg if someone scores 4 goals, means 4 shot)..... I just thought..... fuck no.....

Define "drunk".

4. about 12 to 13 to be a little wabbily legged unless it ever clear then i am gonna be screwed

5. Since I dink like once a year I'd have to say 4 shots of some nice tequila. a:)

6. Since I dink like once a year I'd have to say 4 shots of some nice tequila. :)

7. One, im cheap.

8. There was a time when this number was around 8 or 9 but I've cut back on my drinking quite a bit. I could probably get pretty drunk off 4-5 shots of 80 proof liquor. I usually stick with beer when I drink nowadays. 

9. Aint nobody got.time for.shot glasses

10. [​IMG]
    Define drunk? Totally out of it?

11. Depends on the drink, if it's my usual, I would guess about 4-5 to get some effects, 6-10 to get really buzzed, and anything above 11 to get wasted assuming I've not eaten anything or didn't take a break in between shots or something lol

12. A few shots and I'm white-girl-wasted. lol I do not handle my liquor well. 

13. like...5 or 6.

14. Usually about 6 drinks and im drunk.. 6 shots, a 6 pack of beer (anything above 5.4 abv or so)

15. 6-7 shots of some jack. I drink rarely