How many shots does it take for you to get drunk?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Squishey, Apr 25, 2009.

1. I don't drink anymore (unless i'm doing blow).
    But 10 shots would get me drunk. Around 15, i would blow chunks.

2. #23 pinball wizard, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    It sounds like you've never drunk at all ehh :p

I'd say take 4, wait 30 minutes, and see where you're at. If you want more, take it a shot every 10 minutes until you feel set.

Stay under 15 or so, given your weight. You shouldn't need anything like that anyway tho.

3. Strange for me that it takes 10 hours for me to throw up from when I first start drinking. It's like my nausea starts to build over time until I eventually have to release.

4. personally i dont really like being drunk, im not much of alcohol drinker and i dont even like the taste...idk its just me but sometimes ill get the urge so i like to take about 3-5 shots of some Jack Daniels and smoke a nice blunt or bong hits. you'll be feeling really good :cool:

5. I'd say 4 would get you feeling good. Not drunk, but a bit more loose. To get drunk, I'd say you should be aiming at 8 or 9. This would be throughout the night though, not all at once. Start with a few, and then keep going from there. Make good judgment.

6. About 4-5 to get a buzz.

To get drunk... I dunno; how many shots are in 2/3rds of a fifth?

7. Half a handle if not a whole depending if I eat anything. ThOugh I only drink a few times a year usually if I'm lucky.

8. 4 you'd be good 6 you prob be gone

9. A handle is forty shots...

10. Yes pretty sure youd be dead from a whole handle unless you really spread it out....Or your a raging alcoholic

11. 2 shot's from my friend jack daniel's and i feel nice. 3 shots and i feel good. 4-6 shot's i am a peace 9-12 shots im fucked up! :D

12. 8 shots of some 40% and i'm drunk.
    6 shots i'm tipsy cant drive.
    4 shots i can drive.

I'm 6'1 275lb

13. 5'9", 145lbs

three shots and I can't drive, anything more than that and I am fucked up. I am a pussy when it comes to drinking. I normally don't do more than 2 beers with dinner.

14. To many...I'm skinny too...

It's quite annoying because i'll out drink my homies and still walk and do the daily...I'll never risk drinking driving though....

15. I get drunk faster on beer than on shots, weird huh? but i would go with shots

16. Drunk? Around 8 and I'm mad chillin

17. I'll have to admit i am a lightweight my friends. I used to think drinking was fun back before i could do it legally, i think i could even actually drink more at 16-17 than i could now. Weighing in at around 110 pounds then i could drink maybe 8-9 beer a night without puking. Now if i have 6 shots I'll puke, 4 beers and I'm drunk lol that's why now i stick to ganja and literally the occasional one beer if someone gives me one or something.

18. Depends on my pace. I can down 8 shots of 80 proof in 30 minutes and be reeealy drunk. Or I can drink about 14-16 shots of 80 proof over the course of a few hours and be fine, exception of the hangover the next morning.

Beer i can pretty much drink all day as long as i dont get too full

I'm 6'3'' 230 pounds, so im not a small guy, but i have an extremely high tolerance for alcohol

19. Like legit drunk probably around 10-12