Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many sessions a week?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SuperKing83, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I'm gonna get one of those clicker/counter things and click it every time I vape. I'm sure at the end of the week ill be amazed at the number.

2. Well, you see...

I measure by sessions per day...

3. I personally think that weed ismade for daily use between 1 sesh or more you can smoke aas much as you fucking want if yopu have your shit straights. I mean we dont fucking respawn if we die or we might too but we wont remmeber our previous lifes.
    So in my opnino smoke as much as you want, and if you grow older and regret those days so be it, but if you have self motivation (that you need to force yourself, common we are fucking stonrs doing things wwe dont enjoy is hard aasfuck)
    So 7x3 hahaha=21 ill die soon becauwe i smoke too much i dont give afuck world is overpopulated too many recourses

4. In an effort to keep my tolerance down, my goal is only one session/day. But in reality, like most of us haha I smoke a bit more than I would like.

3-4 days a week I probably have a second session, so my sessions per week are probably 10-11. Which isn't too bad I think. Under 14 seems pretty good haha.

5. My whole day is like one big session. I'm a dealer I have friends. We smoke in the car and drive around doing deals all day.

6. I never session anymore. I used to back in highschool, or when I first started partying.

Now it seems like I just snap a bowl. There's no "stop and smoke a session" it's more like "pause and take a hit"

Seems to be much easier that way :)

7. My weeks are sessions.

8. no it's not.

probably like 14-21 seshes a week on average maybe. 3 a day.

9. Upwards of 5 - 7 sessions a day.
    Each session consists of a bowl pack or two...
    And most of the time I'm sharing.
    So 2.5 - 3.5 sessions a day solo.

17.5 - 24.5 sessions a week.

10. :rolleyes:

11. i've been on my same session since last summer

12. Something wrong?

13. Lol my life is one big session but daily routine is about 6 or 7 sessions 5 days a week. Then saturday/sunday is usually less because i sleep in and i can chill and enjoy a buzz and not have to go to work so i guess around 40 a week

FlawlessMagnum likes this.

14. One session in the morning, one session at night.

15. Legit sessions with friends every 2-3 days i'd say. I always have an afternoon and night bowl if I have any. I really dont want to keep count lol

16. Basically in the same ballpark as grassman

17. All day every day. How many sessions is that ?

18. Bout 9

FlawlessMagnum likes this.

19. Depends on what i have to do that week, usually id smoke at least once a day after school and that could be as little as a bowl or passing around 3 joints in a car, just depends

20. #20 420patient, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013
    10 to 12 bowls a day atm so atleast 70 times in 7 days. i know it's to much but i refuse to sell and don't want it to go bad :D. the stash is running low so i got bout another week and a half at that rate, then it's gonna be alot less for 2+ months. :( dang attitude shipping.