Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TreeTrunkBuddha, Sep 7, 2012.

1. How many seeds do you think I should find in an ounce of "dank"?

I did find a few, there was 11 in the entire ounce.

Is this too much?

How many seeds do you find in an ounce of "your dank"

2. 11 is pushin it for an ounce of dank. i'd expect 3-5 dud seeds in an ounce

3. Usually 0 but I'm amazed if I find 1.

4. agreed.

dank should be seedless if its grown with care.

5. 0, sounds like you either got some homegrown dank.

6. dude 1 seed is like a rarity. youve got some poorly cultivated bud or its not dank

7. Same, I rarely find seeds I think I found 1 6 months ago

8. I had some pretty good shit that was seedy as FUCK, like 8 or 9 seeds in 1 nug alone. :eek: Never bought from him again.

But it's almost always none. :hello:

9. 11 seems way too much for dank

10. I think i have two seeds i've saved up from the past like.....2 or 3 years

11. Zero or one and thats rare

12. You really think if I were to break down the entire 28 grams I should only find 1 or 2 seeds?

13. ^^^^ yes if it's legit dank there shouldn't be any seeds what so ever. I've smoked a shit load of ozs and have rarely found any.

14. I've read on here that seeds don't effect the quality, so I'd be happy to have 11 seeds.

15. seeds do affect your bud. if the plant is using energy to make seeds its not using that energy to make more thc/cbd.