Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many rips in a pound...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Fuck420Go840GetTwiceAsHigh, Apr 4, 2014.

1. So me and my friends were trying to figure out, if we had a pound of that sweet, how many bong rips could we each take (If we are only packing half a gram at a time).
    All I know is that there are about 453 grams in a pound.

2. #2 dankness420, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    453.5/ 1 gram hits ...1/2 gram at a time...get a calculator(there is one on you computer) and type in 453 *(that's the multiply button)2.  There's your answer.

Stay stoney

• Like Like x 3
  3. Its about 3018.66 hits if you average a .15g bong rip, which is a good sized hit. My bowl piece holds about .2g-.3g for a regular full bowl and the bowl is an average bong bowl. 

• Like Like x 1
  4. In b4 a dumbass says one. Wait?

• Like Like x 1
  5. 907 If you hits are .5s

6. Its gotta be broken down to be sure.

On Average a bowl id say a bowl pack is around .3 - .4 grams. I get 3 hits out a bowl.

453.decimal in a elbow.

Rough estimate is im smoking .008811% of my pound at a time.

About 9-10 hits out a gram

10 x 454 = 4540. Hits if I religiously smoke out the same bowl and weigh out my weed each hit.

uhhuh...cya :wave:

8. @[member="moreherb"] Shit bro, that was scientific as fuck! Thank you!

9. Whered you get that number? And how'd you get an odd number with 28 grams in an ounce? 448 in a pound

• Like Like x 2
  10. ~28.349 grams/ounce, not 28.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I am pretty sure the answer varies based upon how much you smoke and what you use to smoke