How many regular seeds for X female

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kashkr0p, Mar 14, 2014.

1. I wanna grow some regular seeds under my 600 so If I wanna grow 6 fems should I pop all 12 seeds at once to hope for a possible 6?

In reality is 4 females or less be something to expect?

Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It eventually evens out to a 50/50 chance if you pop enough of them. Statisticly if you plant four you should be almost garaunteed one female. Mother nature is a cruel bitch though, and odds can go out the window. Worst Ive seen was a buddy that sprouted 16 reg seeds and got one female. That is some horrible luck though.

3. I'd plant all 12 seeds so that even if all 12 are girls you can select the best looking most vigorous six and cull the rest.

J

4. will thhe most vigerous always be the best bud

5. Ive popped 2 and got one of each a few times

6. I'm just thinking if i.pop all 12 should I flower them early an find the females an reveg or should I clone each one A flower them?

you can clone in flower if you want after they show its only like week 1-2..ive cloned up to week 5 just fine

8. I jus don't wanna give 12 plants a full veg n then find males It would take to much posseble light away from the plants I would end up keeping . Plus if I find Males early maybe I could switch grow style to scrog if theres few females

How early can I take clones?