Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many pulls do u get off your pipe before the weed is all crumbled and Ashes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maryjane👌, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Just wondering how many pulls you get off your bowl pack with a pipe?

2. Depends on how full you pack it, how much you light it, ect.
    But when I pack my bowl for my bong, I usually get about 3 or so hits off of it.

3. do u mean pipe or do u not clear your bong hits in 1 go?

4. #4 LovingTree, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    I'm too high to tell you an actual number but, a lot.

5. this question has way too many variables. The density of the weed, moisture content of the weed, if you grinded the weed, how much weed you actually put in the bowl, the size of the actual bowl, how hard you hit the bowl, how big your lungs are, what kinda flame you are using. Impossible to actually answer.

Me personally? I take big hits, probably get around 7 pulls off an average bowl pack.

6. Na I don't do snaps, I pack it enough to corner it, so sometimes 4 corners but usually 3 sides.