Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many potheads are up at 4:20 am toking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gofuzzyourself, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Somehow I knew I would be here at 4:20 smoking again lol...

2. ^ Lol thats funny its keeping me up.

3. well im still waiting to here from employer to schedule a DT before i smoke again, however i AM drinking myself into oblivion right now and mayb i can just passout bc theres no way i can fall asleep tonight, a little MJ would mellow me out nicely right now

4. ^ Hate to play the devil's adovocate but...

If you havent smoked in a while you could probably take a pinch hit or two drink some water for the next few days and be fine. Dont listen to me though. :smoking:

5. its 4:20 what a coincidence

6. haha yeah but i plan that once MJ hits my lips after her long long vacation that she will kick my ass to the floor, gonna bake myself HAAARRRRDDDD

7. I am up right now smoking a bowl! Happy "Danks"giving all!!

8. no way am I up then.....ill catch it whenever I need it, after i wake up!!

9. LMAO! dude get this man some water because he just got burned nicely done hoast. I'll be smokin one 4:20 am today because i'm turning 19!

10. Im usually asleep by then, I pass out round 4am.

but sometimes I stay up and do the 4:20 smokeout you know ;D