Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many potheads are up at 4:20 am toking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gofuzzyourself, Oct 26, 2005.

1. 2-4 nites a week.

2. its a good ending to a sleepless night..and the buzz usually helps me get to sleep, doesn't happen all that often though.

3. I've realized that in almost all cases I don't make it past 3:30 am. I remember on 4-20 this year we ran out of weed at like Midnight right when 4-20 started, so we ran up to the city and picked up an OZ... There were like 5 of us chillin and only 2 of us were awake at 4:20 but I was pretty much cashed... so I tossed the sack to the one remaining friend and passed out.

4. I dont toke in the morning cause i work early, but i woke up at exaclly 4:20 today woke up looked around looked at the clock (huh 420 lol thats odd maybe i should toke.... na gotta work)

5. I am a housewife with kids I always get high at 4:20am.
    My alarm goes off at 4 I make a pot of coffee then go roll a joint.Usually right at 420 I light my joint drink my coffee.Then while I'm niced and baked I start cooking breakfast and everyone gets up eats and goes to work/school none the wiser that mommy/wife gets high.
    I love my mornings husband and kids gone and June Clever becomes a naughty housewife.Tool or NIN blairing on the sterio smoke heavy in the air getting high and cleaning or sitting in the hot tub.Then 3 rolls around and I'm back to my June clever role model house wife.
    If they only knew HAHAHA.

6. I don't wake up to do it, but if I'm awake I will.

7. we just picked up a half about 45 minutes ago. probably not going to sleep for a while.

8. mmm i'm nice and blazed now from that sticky shit :D

9. about 2 nights ago i got up in the middle of the night and it was exactly 4:20

10. woke up at 4:18 am a few days ago got up had a joint already rolled sparked it up, stayed up for an hour or so went back to bed

11. are you two like a guy and a girl couple?

12. its been said elsewhere, no. were just really really close friends who live together.

13. im almost ALWAYS up at 4:20 am, and i usuall will pack a bowl at 4:19

14. you guys talk to each other on here? do you pack seperate bowls and sit on each others bed and blow hits across the room and hit the other person and use pillows as shields

15. if im up then im toking at 4 20. i remember not being able to sleep the whole night and i was pissed i wanted to get to sleep so when the sun started coming up i went ot side on my back porch and saw a little nug left on my ashtray. i didnt see it earlier and i think one of my friends left it so i grabbed that shit and toked and slept till 2 o clock.

16. I just smoked a blunt... pretty much 4:20 am

17. almost every night.

18. If im up at 4:20 am then i'll pack a bowl, i seem to be a lot lately.

19. It always depends on what time I have to work in the morning and if my roommate is up.

20. Good grief. If I woke up at 4 in the morning, the last thing on my mind would be smoking. More like coffee. Or "Why the fuck am I up at 4 in the morning?"