Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many potheads are up at 4:20 am toking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gofuzzyourself, Oct 26, 2005.

1. im usually up that late. When i have i smoke at 4:20 am, damn insomniac.

2. yeah man i like to do that
    over the summer i used to go to bed about 5am so i'd always be celebrating 420 a.m and get up about 3pm, now that im at college i cant do shit like that anymore, apart from now cuz i got a week off, bout to smoke 1 :D

3. i've recently become a vampire. i go to sleep somewhere around 6-7 am and wake up at about 3 or 4 pm when debauch sticks the roor in my face to get me up :D

4. hahahaha i would have never thought of smoking at 4:20am lol..i always thought of it as theres one 420...at 4:20 in the afternoon lol

5. no way man, 4:20 am is an important opportunity to toke up :smoke:

6. hahaha, i will if im ever wake at 420 lol I'd try it out tonight since you got u so psyched about this opportunity..except i have two math exams tomorrow at 8am and im dry lol. I'm so gonna tomorrow night..picking up a quarter :smoke: hahaha seriously u guys are awsome

7. that sucks about being dry. have fun tomorrow night though :)

8. yea it def sucks but its all for that better..if i have weed i probably wouldnt be studying for my exams lol

9. heh, yeah that's true. somethin to look forward to at least.

10. yeah man

4:20 am > 4:20 pm

11. nope... I'll try it sometime.... but I get home from school at like 4:00 so at around 4:20 I'm usually either toking, baked, or about to toke.

12. lol im gonna wake up super early and take a stroll around campus..lol by the time i have class at 9 i'm gonna be super baked :devious:

edit: friday of course lol ..im determined to do ok on these exams lol

13. I do all the time. I usually dont start work till 3:30pm so I usually stay up till 5. I am royally baked up untill that point.

14. way to be :)

15. im always up at around 4:20 so if i can i will always blaze then i just eat something and pass out, it helps me sleep

16. yeah, we always make sure we're baked out of our skulls before we pass out every night, s'the best way to sleep

17. shit dude i always wake up at 4:20 am and do wake and bake. get fucking blazed before school.:smoke:

18. shit i don't think i could wake up at 4.20 a.m to smoke, unless someone woke me up, i don't wake up for ages i'd be dead at that time in the morning. i smoke then if i haven't gone to bed yet though from the night before. apart from now, i smoked the last of my sack last night, i think i got it planned to pick some up on wednesday so its cool. :cool:

19. During spring/summer break, my buddies and I would good for weeks smoking at 420 pm and am, I must say, if it was in the AM and I had just woken up my lungs would get a horrible burn.

20. i dont know why everyone saying i couldnt wake up at 4:20.. but shit im up every day till like 5 or 6 heh so yeah i smoke at 4:20 am all the time