Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many pot cherries have you broken?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mega, Dec 27, 2008.

1. There's nothing that I love better than smoking with a newbie for the first time and watching their eyes just glaze over with wonder at everything around them. It makes me feel like I'm doing charity work.

I've broken about 5.

2. Oh man, I don't even know where to begin. I intoduced the good majority of my friends in High School to marijuana. Actually, I smoked a lot of people up for the first time during HS.
    I would have to say around 20-25 people.

Off topic, but...
    As for actually popping cherries, it has happened once and it wasn't the best experience in my life, to say the least.

When I looked quick this is what I thought the thread was actually about.

3. i broke like 10 in one night. i brought a quarter and my pipe to this halloween party and i got like 10 people started

4. hmmm thats a tuff one. i never really cept count.
    i would say about 6 or 7. but there is only one that i still hang out with
    he went from thinking weed was the devil to a hardcore stoner in like a year
    all because of me HAHA

5. I have smoked out 2 newbies in my little career. The first one was good, the second one ended up breaking my buddy's piece :p.

6. Newbies for sure

7. at least 5.

8. 4-5 would be my guess, never really kept count.

9. 2 the girlfriend and a good friend of mine, lol.one's as large of a marijuana connoisseur as i am, and the other just drives. lol.

10. I have never kept that good of count. but if i had to guess probably about about 10 in the 3 years ive been smoking.

11. Around 6-7 newbies. It's fun. :]

12. I've most've broken somewhere around 20 with all the parties and stuff I've been too. Most everyone thanks me later.

13. i think about 5

14. Shit, I'd love to know what HS you're talking about man. It sounds like me!

15. HAHAHAH popped around 2 pot cherries... a third is coming up soon. my homie is hella excited ahhahha but ive been telling him that he might not get high the first time...i kinda off topic but i didnt get high tell my 5th time

16. bout......like 3 or four

17. 2 working on 3 =)

18. hahah i dont even know how many i have, all my friends first time to smoke is with me

19. Hahaha. It is truly the shit. :smoke:
    I actually got one of my country, anti-pot, conservative, church going, media intaking, george bush loving.. friend to smoke pot.
    beat that! :p

20. 20+....gotta spread the love and the herbs...i dont enjoy it most of the time but they usually thank me later...