How many points on a fan leaf?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by northern ghost, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I have a plant that has been growing outdoors now for three months and its beautiful, but all the fan leaves only have 3 or (mostly) 5 tips on them. I always thought that there were 7-9 tips on the fan leaves... Is my plant boug or does it depend on the strain or something like that?

2. Some strains will only make a certain number of leaves. As long as the plant is green and healthy don't worry about her.

3. Thanks, I just needed some confirmation that my plant wasnt sick or deformed.... Any idea what the strain could be? The seeds I got came from a fellow grower but all he did was put his feminized hermi seeds from his plants in a pill bottle and gave them to me...

4. There's no way to tell. The only thing can do is figure if it indica or saltiva of hybrid.

5. Pics? There is no way of getting an accurate answer without them haha.

6. My baby's got 11 fingers

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Sounds like something in the Chemdog, OG, Sour Diesel family. They tend to have low blade count and are prone to hermies. Last season my Purple Diesel plant shot out single blade leaves the size of my hand. She budded up just fine though, so I don't really worry about it anymore.

8. I have had from 5-13 ok ok ok ok 1- 13 

9. Hey thanks for all the help guys, hopefully I'll have some pics up real soon!!!!!!!