Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many plants

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blue Widow, Mar 11, 2012.

1. how many plants would you recommend putting under a 600w blackstar led they have 2w leds, grown in soil in a 1.2m x 1.2m tent, im thinking about 6 plants

2. Personally, I'd say 4 is a good ratio with 600w with 1.2x1.2m, but I guess you could go up to 6 as well. Or, invest in hydro/coco, go with one plant and get humongous yield...

3. i was thinking 4 or 6 wasnt sure if i had enough led's, i will be using coco next time only using soil till im more experienced

4. The key is clones. Have 4 in flower and 4 in veg, harvest twice as often.

5. would i not need to buy another setup to veg in while im using my tent to flower

6. Yes. You would need CFL's or a Metal Halide to veg under. Also an area that is light proof from your flower room. Its not always an expense that growers factor in. But the first time you have to start from seed again after 4-5 months and then have to wait another 4-5 months just to harvest again you'll see why people use clones.

7. I dont know with the leds but hps I would say about 6 at a time would work well. You could do more or less though depending on growing style.