How many plants would you recommend for a 3x3 Gorilla tent with the actual wattage for flowering being 557.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by OffTheGrid420, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Would 4 plants be possible in a 3x3 tent? Also, would you guys recommend scrog for better light penetration with the actual wattage being 557 in flowering? Height won't be an issue as I can extend the tent to 6'11 so I'm just wondering if I could get a better yield doing scrog or should i not scrog and just let them grow out and get tall? Thanks for help in advance I appreciate it!

2. How long do you want to veg for? You can do 1 plant or 50 depending on how you long you want to veg for. I would definitely scrog, but I am biased towards a nice scrog.  

4. if you really only go a couple weeks you'll be fine. I have a bubba kush which has been vegging since Sept 20, she could take over the 4*4 tent I have. Just under 49 inches from ground to tip. Just under 3 foot when measured from the base to tip. Would be awesome under a scrog but she is sharing the tent with two others lol. Happy growing dood!