How many plants should I grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bigolenugs19, Dec 13, 2018.

1. So Im gonna be growing in a 4x4x7.5' tent with 4 qb96 elite v2's powered by 2 HLG-320H-54A's. I was planning on doing 4 plants at once but im wondering if I do scrog instead how many plants should I really do and would 4 at a time be a crowded mess? Anyone have thoughts they can share on this? Id like the variety but i want the most out of my seeds too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I wish i had a fourth plant in my 4×4 there wouldn't be any wasted light then.
    20181213_061510.jpg

3. depends on where you are in dirt or hydro and the light may not cover well.

In dirt, you can get away with 4, hydro 2 or 3 for that small tent.
    I got 4 in a 5x5 and it's wall to wall, a bit to crowded. If I had scrog'ed it, 2 or may squeeze in 3 but I run HPS 600w for bloom

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'd say you could do at least 6 in there comfortably... I have 7 in my 5x5 and there is room for 9, this is currently at day 40 of veg! Adding another hps lamp soon also.

Dan min plants looking nice mate what date did you plant?:)

Attached Files:

5. With 4x QB-96 lights, that’s going to be a bad ass grow.

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

6. I got a journal green crack, pineapple chunk, money maker

7. Im thinkin Ill do 5 plants. Blue dream, holy grail kush, tangerine dream, gdp and green crack. Should be alot of fun. Still going about gettin my setup running. Waiting on the drivers for the QBs to become available. Ill probably start a grow journal when its time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app