How many plants should I do in my 2.5 x 2.5?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lpr, Aug 13, 2019.

1. I’m going to have a 250w led qb in there as well. I have 3 auto flower seeds. How plants should I do? How many gallon buckets for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Personally I would do one plant in that space. The choice is yours.
    Good luck.

3. Is this your first grow? If it were my tent and my seeds.....id do 2 plants in 5 gallon pots each

4. You are going to have all kinds of light with that qb in a 2.5x2.5. I like 3 plants with one plant directly under the sweet spot of each board, and the third plant in the middle but not taking up any of the other plants prime light. It looks like a triangle. But many growers would just put one 5 gallon bag in there and max the whole place out. Your choice.
    One of the reasons I like 3 autos is I can start one seed a month and it comes out about right. There is room for a 4th plant to complete the diamond, but it just gets in the way.
    But you will see, each board has a prime 600par space directly under it, and that space, in my opinion should not be shared. One plant can easily use up both prime spots, so your choice. Yield is not determined by number of plants, but rather buds per square foot. There is not a right and wrong answer at this point. It's just what you imagine you woud like to see when you look at it. For some growers, it doesn't look like pot if it isn't a tree. Others need every nook and cranny filled. I like air and space. Growers choice. You have the hard part figured out. I don't know how high your tent is, but I would mount those qb's as high as they go.

5. :lmafoe: Thats one of MANY reasons I love growing this stuff......3 different people....3 different answers....and EVERY ONE will work.....and NOT ONE is "better than the other" in my opinion.......as long as it fits you and your grow style!:smoking-bong:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I would have 4 plants in there myself. You'll be guaranteed of filling it without any training and you'll have 4 different strains to try at the end.
    3 gallon pots would be just fine

• Like Like x 1
  7. I agree, 4 in 3 gallon, but start them 30 days apart, so you can go to school on your first mistakes without losing a whole crop. Also, the grower smoking his first plant will be more patient with the second one sitting there all clear going cloudy any moment.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. thats a small space---I respectfully say one only.

• Like Like x 1
  9. make sure you have a dimmer on that light

10. I do :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum