How Many Plants Have You Grown

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Guerilla King, May 19, 2014.

1. I know there are a lot of "old" growers on GC and I know everyone back in the day was growing their own stash. My question is how many plants have you personally grown at one time?

I have grown 350 plants in a single season and I have found a couple of fields that they still use today with probably over 1000 plants. (I would NEVER take anyone else's hard work)

Just wondering if I'm the only one that like to grow quantity.

2. Your not growing quality plant when you have 350 of them. I grow less than 30 and they are quality plants. One person can't properly care for that many plant and have quality.

3. How do you say that? I walk out to my fields every other day. I care for my plants just like if I had 2. I don't work, I don't go out, all i do is tend to my plants... How can it not be quality? Back then I had two friends that were helping me but that was more of a hassle than anything. Growing quality pot is not hard work if you enjoy doing it. 

4. Maybe I'm missing something... by care for you mean water/feed/lst/top/prune and then harvest right? 

5. U gotta make sure every plant grows into a monster.

6. I did 1200 one year spread over 700 acres and got narced out by a neighbor... didn't get busted, deny deny deny but I honestly did cry a little as the cops piled it in vans and took it away over 4 days. Was pretty scary when the cop chopper landed on my laneway to "have a talk with the land owner".

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. And that is an issue how?

8. sucks man! I'm sorry about your loss! How far along were they? I want to do about 1000 next year but no more than that. What was your setup and what strains?

9. It was the middle of September when that happened. This was back when I was 19 so about 15 years ago.

Had Skunk, widow, NL, big bud and Durban poison.

Yeah it sucked bad, took me a little over 2 weeks just to get them all planted. I was renting a farm at the time and knew all the neighbours pretty well in the country block. Went around before the season and talked to each one and they all agreed to turn a blind eye for a cut at the end (yes farmers are cool too ;) ).

One of the landowners was going to be renting out his place a couple months after so I was like ok cool I won't put any on your property...mid September that renting bitch takes her dog for a walk in the back field and "sees a plant she thinks might be marijuana" over the fence along the cornfield. They scoured the entire area after that.

10. WOW! Thats crazy dude! I'm sorry it happened regardless, it would have been a huge crop! I don't have to worry about anyone knowing or "stumbling" upon them and rippers aren't an issue because of all the dogs around the entrance. (mine and two other neighbors). I don't have to worry about planes or choppers so my only issue is if someone ratted me out or talked and I haven't talked to anyone except my dealer who is making out with a super sweet deal. No one knows where i'm planting though and I will never have another partner even if its legal. I will just work harder and reap all the rewards ;).

I count the whole GC community as my partners so I guess thats some what of a fib lol

Did you have a partner when you were doing that many?

11. Nope no partners, just me and my dirt bike lol

12. I did 160 to harvest in 1985.

No need for a car loan after that, LOL.

13. lmfao I'm thinking about getting my gf's 4 wheeler fixed and then buying a new one after harvest that way I will be able to man more plots and not have to carry so much.

14. Lmfao! I'm using mine to buy a car as well as pay all my bills up for the year. Screw working at Mcdonalds only making 7.35 an hour! How the hell are you supposed to pay rent,car insurance,phone,internet,food, lights,water,and pot with 7.35 an hour? I smoke a whole paycheck smh. These past couple of years I have grown to just sell and smoke for a few months. This year I'm growing for a job. Next year im growing to retire (by retire I mean I will work on my investing ideas and I would like to get into sports betting). No more Mr. Asshole Manager for me :D

I became a very well off business man before I was out of high school.

I dont grow to sell now,I have money, 2 houses everything paid for...

All I need now is a house boat/ ship and an aircraft.

16. This year will be my most at one time. 5

I perfer quality over quantity. But if i had the legality to grow id never want to do more than 10 plants

17. How do you make sure the IRS doesn't take your shit or get you for washing? I've been very curious about this. I'm thinking about buying a property out here just strictly for growing. Indoor year round in all three rooms and outdoor when its season. 

I started working at a young age and did everything right. I got good grades, got my CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) and I was a MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) before I graduated. It didn't matter. This economy sucks so bad that people with masters aren't getting jobs. Its seems the only ones that are actually making any money are the ones that already have it or have the balls to go out and grow it. 

IMO: Money does grow on trees ;)