How Many Plants Can I Legal Grow for the Dispensaries?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by golferschorles, Jan 22, 2014.

1. what is the maximum allowed in Cali. for a grower to grow.... I'm not talking about a guy with a medical car.. lets say the individual wants to grow for the dispensaries. i heard it was 99, but where is it written down. can someone show me?

2. You first must be on commercial property and then the limit is 12 plants per a patient so how many ever patients u have. Make sure to get license for doing this or u sure will be seeing bars rest of lifeSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. 1-99 plants is the limit for certain federal laws the next level is 100-999/1000.  everyone growing is breaking federal law but state laws trump federal laws (great country huh?) until the feds come knocking at least. dispensaries have the highest standards when it comes to buying pot and lots are turned away. but dispensaries buy pot often normally as much as u can provide and from licensed patients only. their are also chefs who buy bud/trim and sell treats/cookies to dispensaries. look for the High Times Medical magazines for more ideas

4. So I have seen a few of your post on these large grow questions.
    First. What county are you in. That will tell you how many you can grow.
    You just google your county's plant limits.