How many plants can I grow in these conditions?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Kaliam, May 19, 2011.

1. My space is 2'x2'x4.6', and I have a 400W hps light... How many plants can I grow? I'll be growing only autoflowering fem'd seeds... no cloning. From seed to harvest, 24/0 light cycle.

2. most guides say 100 W per plant, so four, but then they also say you need a larger footprint for that many plants

you could SCROG two and completely fill your closet, nugs everywhere, if you dont know what i'm talking about, look it up, its super easy and the most efficient way to grow imo

3. I've read a bit about it... General idea being to force the plant to grow into itself or some shit? :S this is my first grow, so I'll have to do a bit of hands on.

4. it grows into a screen, so that all the tops are the same height, therefor tricking the plant into putting the same amount of energy into each nug instead of most of its energy into one or a only a few tops, but i'm lazy and dont feel like fully explaining, read into it tho, it should be the most effective, i've also never done lowryder, so i dont know if it will take to scrog too well

5. with autoflowers, 4.

6. #6 Kaliam, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wow. That's lots!

7. #7 maf, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    4 foot 6 high does not seem possible but i'm no expert you could fill that space with on plant scrogged low withsome kind of low pot and at the end your pllant would be in the light but i had clones and 5 gallon pots wound up doubling my light near the end

8. I would use 4 or even 5 plants. You'd be surprised at how big you can make the autos. Also 9sq ft is a bit of area. And its says 1plant per sq foot. You would think 9, but the autos get movin pretty fast, and would fill the screen fast

9. How do I make this screen?

10. buy some or make a frame and use some kind of cordage to make the screen yourself, you want about 2 inch holes btw

11. I am growing only autoflowers. I think I'll try 2