How many plants can I fit?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Giannimedusa, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Hello there! I'm new to this as well as growing,Ive purchased a 2x2x4 grow tent as wel as 300w marshydro LED and a 200w cfl with a wing. Im using fox farm soil as soon as I start the grow, what would be the best nutrients to go with? And pest control as well? Thanks in advance![​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Urkle The Purple, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    I would personally mini-scrog/ lst/flux one plant in the biggest pot you can fit in there,

And use a lot of perlite to help the soil drain, with the led and cfl you wont have the heat factor like you would a hps, making a 3 day watering time extend out to a 5 day watering time, baaaddd

• Like Like x 4
  3. Defintly what i had in mind! How much of the perlite do i add to the soil?

4. I recommend definitely starting with atleast a 1:2 ratio of perlite:soil. Some may recommend more.. Interested in this grow as I just purchased an almost identical sized tent and the same LED.. It's been some years since I've grown, starting back easy. Btw... Anyone know how to subscribe to a grow on the mobile app?

5. Def scrog one plant mate , I just got this tent with the mars 2 400w

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

7. Made a mix of 5in1 compost , pete coir , with a few other things , mix 1 3rd of ur pot size perlite to 2/3rds soil mix :)

8. Buying some perlite soon along with some fox farm nutes! Will keep this updated!

9. Try to pickup a digital pH meter as well as general hydro pH adjustment kit. If your pH isn't correct, your plants won't be able to absorb the nutrients anyway.

10. Adding that to the list! Thanks!! Just to verify the ph is adjusted after the nutrients are mixed in with the ro water correct?

11. Yes exactly, as some nutes can shift the pH greatly.

• Like Like x 1
  12. For sure! Last question (maybe for the day) lol ,is it better to get pots with holes for runoff or compeltely sealed off ones?

13. Hey no worries. Im mainly here to have my questions answered (lol) but am absolutely here to help when I can. Absolutely need drainage.. For sure. Look into smart pots or air pots. They're great for getting oxygen to the roots and draining (given you mix in some perlite). But normally any drained pot will do.

14. Hit the star at the top of yours screen.

I see you in the mirror op

15. I got it now, thank you!

Subscribed for shore .

• Like Like x 1
  16. I dont get the star at the top of the screen part please elaborate haha

17. I was trying to figure out how to subscribe to a thread. Lol.

18. Got it now ! Thanks for the help so far,just signed up and installed the app and the folks on here are helpful right of the bat

19. He wanted to subscribe to your thread brotha

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1