How Many Pipes Have You Broken?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by cryptix420, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Just curious what the average bustedbong count is for all you stoners. I've gone through 4 (damn popo took my bubbler)

:smoking:

2. Broken? or taken from the cops.

Broken - 2.

Total gone from losing them, breaking them, getting them taken by the the cops - 7

3. I voted one but really it was just the little glass one hitter from my dugout. Not a big loss, I think it cost me $5 bucks.
    I have never broken anything nice.

4. I've only broken one by way of forgetting it was in my hand when I went to scratch my head.

5. can i say 0?

6. Either you should be in apprentice tokers or you're a God.

7. I Broke 1 & I :cry:

8. MY buddies bubbler was sitting on a shelf in the bathroom. Went to go take a shower, turned to close the door, bumped the shelf, and bubbler goes crashing to the floor. All i could do is stand there and think...."Fuck".

9. i have broken only 1, but i had to put double cheeseburger. LOL

10. I hadn't broken one ever in ten years of smoking. Then, this week, I broke the bowl to my bubbler, then my spoon. Before they broke I gave my backup spoon to a friend, and my bong to another friend. So over the course of a week I've managed to lose every single piece I have. :/ Oh well, I have a free vape coming in the mail.

11. ive only actually broken 1 piece and that was my first bubbler. the base was thick but the top part was pretty thin glass, it was on a table in my garage and i hit the table, and my bub went crashing to the cement floor

i also had this sick yellow sherlock holmes piece, my friend was trying to unclog it with a paper clip when all of a sudden the thing just broke in 2, cutting her hand. serves her right for breaking my shit. hahaha jk

12. where is the option for 0?

13. 1, sort of. But I still smoke out of it. Broke a big chunk out of the bowl interior/carb setup and shit. I loaded a screen into and use it to smoke hashbowls with now.

14. 3+ I always broke my china glass pipes trying to get out resin.

15. At the bottom.

16. Yea I have a lot of glass, and it is really expensive, so I take extra specail care of it. In other words, I am a zero person also.

17. ive broken seven in my life unfortunately :(

18. I've gone through, 5 pipes and a bong. I've been toking for a while, so most of those were parental confiscation. lol. I've broken 2 pipes in my life, one wasn't mine. it was a good friend and I payed him back in weed, the other was a nice blue sherlock, it was in my pocket while I was playing ping pong and at the end of the game it was broken.

19. i'm far from apprenticeship, so i guess i'm a god now?

i've always just been careful with my stuff. i do not like blowing money on useless things, so i look for strong glass, and i store them in a way conducive to protection and i do the best that i can to prevent situations in which glass could be broken :)

the closest thing to breaking one, would be a chip in some of the exterior glass accents on a bong. but that doesn't really count IMO

20. Only one here, but I had it for a good 2 years. Was toking up in my garage after like a 2 week t-break lolz, did about 3 bowls of some really potent skunk, then - OH SHIT BUTTERFINGERS NOOOO! Dropped the bowl, saw it fall and break in what seemed to be slow motion. But I was high as fuck, so I just went inside and made cheeseburgers :smoking::smoking: