How many pipes/bongs have you broken in your life?

Discussion in 'General' started by DeathMadeTangible, Dec 13, 2013.

1. 3, possibly 4. 

2. ive only broken two of my bowls and a friends bubbler

3. None. I still have every piece I've bought.

4. ZeroSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 Schrodingers Cat, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    Friend broke my first and fave piece,  glass  stem was 12 inches long, but with a twisting shaft that curved back to the mouthpiece, and back out then up to the bowl, clear with thin green vines and pot leaves running down the shaft.
    I broke a stone, think it had cancer horoscope symbol on it.
    only one metal pipe left I use, everything else I have given to others.

6. 3, friends have broken 4+ though :poke:

7. ive broken 2 bongs but ive broken down stems and bowls probably hundreds of times lol

ive broken some hand pipes as well but the ones i buy are shitty and cheap so im not worried about those

8. There is no use counting haha. I used to buy a lot of cheap gas station pipes for on the go but they always broke. However there was one that lasted 3 years and had two owners before it finally broke. My current home smoking bowl is 2 years old and has an internal crack but that one is actually a hand blown piece and not some gas station junk.

As for my bong I am amazed it isn't broken yet, I have had it a year now and kicked it over on several occasions lol.

9. only busted about an inch off my bubbler's mouthpiece - still fully functional.  the end of the mouthpiece kinda looked like a flaccid uncircumcised penis anyway, so after I assessed that the damage wasn't that bad, I was kind of happy.

10. one bong and a friend broke one of my bubblers too :( 

11. hmm 4 downstems, 2 slides, 1 steam roller, 1 onehitter, 1 spoon, and 1 jar for good measure lol.

12. i have never broken anything but bong slides. two of my friends each broke one of my bongs in a week though like a month ago.

13. Zero.

It really helps that I mostly smoke joints. Broken plenty of them.

14. too many.

and everytime it happens i see it fall in slow motion but i'm never fast enough to catch it

15. i broke the second piece i've ever owned by cleaning it a little too aggressively. 

16. Every single one of them.

17. Broke the downstem on my bong. Why's that shit so fragile, yo?

18. #20 Annicus, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    A lot, too many too count. I tend to be rough :ey: with things